EXO to change its tising schedule Cancel Concert "The Late Goo Hara mourning" (official)

On the 25th, EXO agency SM Entertainment said, We have canceled the EXO 6th album OBSESSION (Option) Press Concert schedule, which was scheduled for 11 am on November 27th.SM Entertainment said, I express my deepest condolences to the sad BIBO and I wish you the best of the deceased.Earlier, EXO adjusted the schedule for Option tising.On the 24th, EXO announced on the official Twitter that I adjusted the schedule of the 6th album which was scheduled to be sad.I will announce it again later, so please thank the fans who have waited a lot. I express my deepest condolences and pray for the goodwill of the deceased.This is a condolence to the singer and actor Goo Hara of the girl group Kara.Meanwhile, according to the Gangnam Police Station on the 24th, Goo Hara was found dead in his home. Police are investigating precise cause of death and accident.

On the 25th, EXO agency SM Entertainment said, "We have canceled the EXO 6th album 'OBSESSION' (Option) Press Concert schedule, which was scheduled for 11 am on November 27th."

SM Entertainment said, "I exPress my deepest condolences to the sad BIBO and I wish you the best of the deceased."

Earlier, EXO adjusted the schedule for 'Option' tising. On the 24th, EXO announced on the official Twitter that "I adjusted the schedule of the 6th album which was scheduled to be sad."

"I will announce it again later, so please thank the fans who have waited a lot. I exPress my deepest condolences and pray for the goodwill of the deceased." This is a condolence to the singer and Actor Goo Hara of the girl group Kara.

Meanwhile, according to the Gangnam Police Station on the 24th, Goo Hara was found dead in his home. Police are investigating precise cause of death and accident.