EXO, Teaser Schedule Acting 27 days Concert also canceled "The Late Goo Hara mourning"

On the 25th, EXO agency SM Entertainment said, We canceled the EXO 6th album OBSESSION press concert schedule which was scheduled at 11 am on November 27th.I express my deepest condolences to the sad vivo, and I pray for the good fortune of the deceased, he said, commemorating Goo Hara.Earlier, EXO also participated in the memorial procession by Acting the scheduled new album tising schedule; in addition, Mamamu and AOA changed and canceled the schedule.Crush also released the album, which was scheduled for 28th, on December 5th.Meanwhile, the late Goo Hara died on Monday, and the funeral is held privately in private with fans and the media, according to the will of the bereaved family.Its a specialization for SM Entertainment.Hello, SM Entertainment.I express my deepest condolences to the sad vivo and pray for the relief of the deceased.

On the 25th, EXO agency SM Entertainment said, "We canceled the EXO 6th album 'OBSESSION' press Concert schedule which was scheduled at 11 am on November 27th."

"I express my deepest condolences to the sad vivo, and I pray for the good fortune of the deceased," he said, commemorating Goo Hara.

Earlier, EXO also participated in the memorial procession by Acting the scheduled new album tising schedule; in addition, Mamamu and AOA changed and canceled the schedule. Crush also released the album, which was scheduled for 28th, on December 5th.

Meanwhile, the late Goo Hara died on Monday, and the funeral is held privately in private with fans and the media, according to the will of the bereaved family.

It's a specialization for SM Entertainment.

Hello, SM Entertainment.

I express my deepest condolences to the sad vivo and pray for the relief of the deceased.