EXO Concert cancels late Goo Hara Bibo "I wish you the best of the deceased" (Official announce)

Group EXOs regular sixth album Concert was canceled due to a non-vote by the late Goo Hara.The agency said, I express my deepest condolences to the sad vivo, and I pray for the goodwill of the deceased.It specializes in SM Entertainment Official Announce.Hello, SM Entertainment.I canceled the EXO 6th album OBSESSION press concert schedule scheduled for 11 am on November 27th.I express my deepest condolences to the sad vivo and pray for the relief of the deceased.kim myeong-mi

group EXO's regular sixth album Concert was canceled due to a non-vote by the late Goo Hara.

The agency said, "I express my deepest condolences to the sad vivo, and I pray for the goodwill of the deceased."

It specializes in SM Entertainment Official announce.

Hello, SM Entertainment.

I canceled the EXO 6th album 'OBSESSION' press Concert schedule scheduled for 11 am on November 27th.

I express my deepest condolences to the sad vivo and pray for the relief of the deceased.

kim myeong-mi