EXO, Deciding to Cancel the Regular 6th album Concert in the Late Goo Hara Bibo (Official announce)

Group EXO has decided to cancel Concert on late Goo Hara Bibo from Kara.We will cancel the schedule for the EXO 6th album OBSESSION press concert, which was scheduled for 11 a.m. on the 27th, SM Entertainment, an EXO agency, said on the 25th.I express my deepest condolences to the sad vivo, and I wish you the best of the deceased.Meanwhile, Goo Hara was found dead at home at 6:09 p.m. on Monday, and all funeral procedures, including the origin of the deceased and the burial site, are conducted privately according to the will of the bereaved family.EXO agency official announcement specialization.Hello, SM Entertainment.I canceled the EXO 6th album OBSESSION press concert schedule scheduled for 11 am on November 27th.I express my deepest condolences to the sad vivo and pray for the relief of the deceased.

group EXO has decided to cancel Concert on late Goo Hara Bibo from Kara.

“We will cancel the schedule for the EXO 6th album OBSESSION press Concert, which was scheduled for 11 a.m. on the 27th,” SM Entertainment, an EXO agency, said on the 25th.

"I express my deepest condolences to the sad vivo, and I wish you the best of the deceased."

Meanwhile, Goo Hara was found dead at home at 6:09 p.m. on Monday, and all funeral procedures, including the origin of the deceased and the burial site, are conducted privately according to the will of the bereaved family.

EXO agency Official announcement specialization.

Hello, SM Entertainment.

I canceled the EXO 6th album 'OBSESSION' press Concert schedule scheduled for 11 am on November 27th.

I express my deepest condolences to the sad vivo and pray for the relief of the deceased.