EXO cancels Concert schedule for late Goo Hara Bibo

On the 25th, SM Entertainment canceled the EXO 6th album OBSESSION press concert schedule scheduled for 11 am on the 27th.I express my deepest condolences to the sad B-Bo, and I wish you the best of the deceased. EXO planned a concert schedule for reporters ahead of the comeback on the 27th.But with a sudden bleachers, he canceled the Concert and expressed his condolences.EXO has included 10 songs in various genres, including Korean and Chinese versions of the title song Obsession, in its 6th album. It will release sound recordings and recordings on the 27th.

On the 25th, SM Entertainment canceled the EXO 6th album 'OBSESSION' press Concert schedule scheduled for 11 am on the 27th. I express my deepest condolences to the sad B-Bo, and I wish you the best of the deceased. "EXO planned a Concert schedule for reporters ahead of the comeback on the 27th. But with a sudden bleachers, he canceled the Concert and expressed his condolences.

EXO has included 10 songs in various genres, including Korean and Chinese versions of the title song Obsession, in its 6th album. It will release sound recordings and recordings on the 27th.