EXO changes schedule for comeback teeing on late Goo Hara Bibo

SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, said through the official SNS of 24 Days, We have adjusted the schedule of EXO 6th album, which was scheduled to be sad, and I would like to ask your understanding that you would have waited a lot since you are going to announce it again.I also mourned Goo Hara, who was found dead at his home in Days last 24: I wish you the best of the deceased with deep condolences, he added.EXO is scheduled to come back with its regular 6th album OBSESSION (Obsition) on the 27th.

SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, said through the official SNS of 24 Days, "We have adjusted the schedule of EXO 6th album, which was scheduled to be sad, and I would like to ask your understanding that you would have waited a lot since you are going to announce it again."

I also mourned Goo Hara, who was found dead at his home in Days last 24: "I wish you the best of the deceased with deep condolences," he added.

EXO is scheduled to come back with its regular 6th album OBSESSION (Obsition) on the 27th.