EXO Suho, Chanyeol "I love you for your birthday"

On the 27th, Suho posted a picture on his SNS with an article entitled Happy Birthday Chanyeol A Love.Suho in the public photo poses Friendly with Chanyeol; the figure of Suho in the top pose and Chanyeol in the Vizea causes cuteness.The netizens left a comment such as I love you, I love you, I celebrate your birthday, Happy birthday, and I look so good.Meanwhile, EXO, which Suho belongs to, will release its regular 6th album OBSESSION at 6 p.m. today (27th), and continue its vigorous activities.

On the 27th, Suho posted a picture on his SNS with an article entitled "Happy Birthday Chanyeol A Love".

Suho in the public photo poses Friendly with Chanyeol; the figure of Suho in the top pose and Chanyeol in the Vizea causes cuteness.

The netizens left a Comment such as "I love you, I love you, I celebrate your birthday," "Happy birthday," and "I look so good."

Meanwhile, EXO, which Suho belongs to, will release its regular 6th album "OBSESSION" at 6 p.m. today (27th), and continue its vigorous activities.