EXO, Goo Hara Death "Deep mourning...Tising Schedule Adjust"

Group EXO delayed the release of the 6th album in memory of Goo Hara.EXO said on its official Twitter account on the 24th, Hello, I was justified by the EXO 6th album tising schedule, which was scheduled to be a sad b-boy.I will announce it again later, so please thank you fans who have waited a lot. I express my deepest condolences and wish you the best of the deceased. It seems that this is the mourning of the singer and actor Goo Hara of the group Kara who died on the afternoon.Meanwhile, EXO is scheduled to return to its regular 6th album OBSESSION on the 27th.Next is EXO admissionHello, I have just made the EXO 6th TIGHT schedule, which was scheduled to be sad, and I am going to announce the schedule again later, so please thank the fans who would have waited a lot.I express my deepest condolences and wish the deceased a good fortune.* If you need help from experts due to difficult to talk about, such as depression, you can get 24-hour counseling by calling 1577-0199, Hopes call 129, Lifes call 1588-9191, and Youth call 1388.

group EXO delayed the release of the 6th album in memory of Goo Hara.

EXO said on its official Twitter account on the 24th, "Hello, I was justified by the EXO 6th album tising schedule, which was scheduled to be a sad b-boy. I will announce it again later, so please thank you fans who have waited a lot. I express my deepest condolences and wish you the best of the deceased. "

It seems that this is the mourning of the singer and Actor Goo Hara of the group Kara who died on the afternoon.

Meanwhile, EXO is scheduled to return to its regular 6th album "OBSESSION" on the 27th.

Next is EXO admission

Hello, I have just made the EXO 6th TIGHT schedule, which was scheduled to be sad, and I am going to announce the schedule again later, so please thank the fans who would have waited a lot. I express my deepest condolences and wish the deceased a good fortune.

* If you need help from experts due to difficult to talk about, such as depression, you can get 24-hour counseling by calling 1577-0199, Hope's call 129, Life's call 1588-9191, and Youth call 1388.