EXO, 6th comeback schedule Adjust..."The late Goo Hara, deep condolences."

With the sudden b-blow of singer Goo Hara, 28, being told, the group EXO delays its tising schedule.On the 24th, EXO agency SM Entertainment said through its official Twitter account, I have been Adjusting the EXO 6th album tising schedule, which was scheduled to be sad, and I would like to ask your understanding that you will have waited a lot since you are going to announce the schedule again.I express my deepest condolences and pray for the goodwill of the deceased.Earlier, Seoul Gangnam Police Station said that Goo Hara was found dead in the residence of Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the afternoon.Meanwhile, EXO plans to release its regular 6th album, OBSESSION (Option) on the 27th.

With the sudden b-blow of singer Goo Hara, 28, being told, the group EXO delays its tising schedule.

On the 24th, EXO agency SM Entertainment said through its official Twitter account, "I have been Adjusting the EXO 6th album tising schedule, which was scheduled to be sad, and I would like to ask your understanding that you will have waited a lot since you are going to announce the schedule again."

"I express my deepest condolences and pray for the goodwill of the deceased."

Earlier, Seoul Gangnam Police Station said that Goo Hara was found dead in the residence of Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the afternoon.

Meanwhile, EXO plans to release its regular 6th album, "OBSESSION" (Option) on the 27th.