EXO, 27th Regular 6th Concert Cancellation "The Late Goo Hara, Deep mourning"

On the 25th, EXO agency SM Entertainment said, We canceled the EXO 6th album OBSESSION press concert schedule scheduled for 11 am on November 27.I express my deepest condolences to the sad vivo, and I pray for the good fortune of the deceased, he said.Earlier, EXO also joined the memorial procession, delaying the scheduled new album tising schedule; in addition, Mamamu and AOA changed and canceled the schedule.Crush also postponed the album release scheduled for December 28 to December 5. Next, SM Entertainments position. Hello. SM Entertainment.I express my deepest condolences to the sad vivo and pray for the relief of the deceased.Photo SM Entertainment

On the 25th, EXO agency SM Entertainment said, "We canceled the EXO 6th album OBSESSION press Concert schedule scheduled for 11 am on November 27."

"I express my deepest condolences to the sad vivo, and I pray for the good fortune of the deceased," he said.

Earlier, EXO also joined the memorial procession, delaying the scheduled new album tising schedule; in addition, Mamamu and AOA changed and canceled the schedule. Crush also postponed the album release scheduled for December 28 to December 5. Next, SM Entertainment's position. Hello. SM Entertainment.

I express my deepest condolences to the sad vivo and pray for the relief of the deceased.

Photo SM Entertainment