EXO cancels Concert on 27th..."Deep condolences to late Goo Hara Bibo."

The music junior group EXO (EXO) canceled the Concert on the news of the death of late Goo Hara (28), a singer from Group Kara.SM Entertainment announced on the 25th that it will cancel the EXO 6th album OBSESSION press concert schedule which was scheduled at 11 am on November 27th.I express my deepest condolences to the sad vivo, and I wish for the goodwill of the deceased, he said.Meanwhile, Goo Hara was found dead at home at 6:09 pm on the 24th. All funeral procedures, including the origin and burial of the deceased, are conducted privately according to the will of the bereaved family.Goo Hara expressed his sadness through the Official Announcement after the Bibo was reported, saying, I have been so sad and sad news.Currently, there is a great psychological shock and anxiety of the acquaintances other than Goo Haras bereaved family.I would like to ask you to refrain from rumors and speculative reports, including the articles of media officials and fans. Next is SM Entertainment Official Announcement.Hello, SM Entertainment.I canceled the EXO 6th album OBSESSION press concert schedule scheduled for 11 am on November 27th.I express my deepest condolences to the sad vivo and pray for the relief of the deceased.If you have a hard-to-speak problem, such as depression, or if you have family and acquaintances who have these difficulties around you, you can get 24-hour professional counseling on the suicide prevention hotline 1577-0199, Hopes phone 1129, Lifes phone 1588-9191, and Youth phone call 1388.

The music junior group EXO (EXO) canceled the Concert on the news of the death of late Goo Hara (28), a singer from group Kara.

SM Entertainment announced on the 25th that it will cancel the EXO 6th album 'OBSESSION' press Concert schedule which was scheduled at 11 am on November 27th.

"I express my deepest condolences to the sad vivo, and I wish for the goodwill of the deceased," he said.

Meanwhile, Goo Hara was found dead at home at 6:09 pm on the 24th. All funeral procedures, including the origin and burial of the deceased, are conducted privately according to the will of the bereaved family.

Goo Hara expressed his sadness through the Official announcement after the Bibo was reported, saying, "I have been so sad and sad news." "Currently, there is a great psychological shock and anxiety of the acquaintances other than Goo Hara's bereaved family. I would like to ask you to refrain from rumors and speculative reports, including the articles of media officials and fans. "

Next is SM Entertainment Official announcement.

Hello, SM Entertainment.

I canceled the EXO 6th album 'OBSESSION' press Concert schedule scheduled for 11 am on November 27th.

I express my deepest condolences to the sad vivo and pray for the relief of the deceased.

If you have a hard-to-speak problem, such as depression, or if you have family and acquaintances who have these difficulties around you, you can get 24-hour professional counseling on the suicide prevention hotline 1577-0199, Hope's phone 1129, Life's phone 1588-9191, and Youth phone call 1388.