Bae Suzy, Lee Seung-gi Became Shameful to Watch Naked...The awkward air current "I Didn't Really See" (VagaBond)

The Vagabond ship, Bae Suzy, was embarrassed by Lee Seung-gis nudity.In the SBS gilt drama Vagabond, which aired on the afternoon of the 22nd, Cha Dal-gun (Lee Seung-gi) and Gohari (Bae Suzy) struggled to unravel the truth behind Secret.On this day, he looked at the chapter and headed for the house of Chadalgan, who looked excited by applying lipstick again, fixing makeup.At that moment, the realized chadalgan came out of the bathroom naked, and the confession in the living room hurriedly turned his head.I didnt see it, I didnt see it, I didnt see it so fast, said the confession, bowing his head, embarrassed.

The VagaBond ship, Bae Suzy, was embarrassed by Lee Seung-gi's nudity.

In the sbs gilt drama VagaBond, which aired on the afternoon of the 22nd, Cha Dal-gun (Lee Seung-gi) and Gohari (Bae Suzy) struggled to unravel the truth behind Secret.

On this day, he looked at the chapter and headed for the house of Chadalgan, who looked excited by applying lipstick again, fixing makeup.

At that moment, the realized chadalgan came out of the bathroom naked, and the confession in the living room hurriedly turned his head.

“I didn’t see it, I didn’t see it, I didn’t see it so fast,” said the confession, bowing his head, embarrassed.