'Doosan First Nomination' This is very cute "I will be a Pitcher behind Lee Young Ha"

In a raucous remark by the 2020 professional baseball rookie This is very cute (18), coach Kim Tae-hyung of the Doosan Bears chuckled.Im good-looking, Im good-looking.Once this is very cute left a strong impression on Kim.Seongnam high school right-hander This is very cute, wearing Doosan uniform as the first nomination, participated in the 2019 Integrated Winning Celebration Bears meeting held at Jamsil Stadium in Seoul on the 24th, and stood in front of the fans with motives.Tensions and excitement crossed; This is very cute, who watched the signings in the stands early in the event, said: I didnt know so many fans were coming.I want to participate in such an event as a first-team player next year. The 2020 rookies, including This is very cute, took to the stage for a while.This is very cute greeted fans as a new representative and said, I will follow Lee Young-ha.I was ready to go on stage before I came on stage.He said, Lee Young-ha is in his fourth year, but he has already won the Doosan selection position and has been active in the national team.It is also the same right hand, he said. I want to be able to help the team by entering the first group as quickly as Lee Young-ha. This is very cute, he confessed, I didnt think Id get a first-round nomination.In 2018, when he was a sophomore, he threw only four innings at the national high school competition and was sluggish with a 6.75 ERA.But this year, he pitched 4813 innings and hit a 1.69 ERA.This is very cute, I was a player who did not show anything until the second grade.I corrected my pitching posture from December last year to January this year, but it worked, he said. I pulled the arrest to 147 km / h, and I also caught a change ball.Doosan picked This Is Very Cute as the first-round pick, which shows steep growth.After the first nomination, I felt fear.This is very cute said: I vaguely know how cool the pro is, and whats more, Doosan is a team with a thick player base.I have to work really hard to enter the first group.  I heard the first nomination news and thought, I really am. And then I was worried that I could enter the first group in Doosan.The only answer seems to be effort, Im still training hard at school, he said.Friends who start professional life together are good stimulants.In particular, this is very cute is trying to compete with the LG Twins first-place nominee Lee Min-ho (Huimungo), who is evaluated as a really good Pitcher.This is very cute, I imagine a scene thrown at Jamsil Stadium 1 Kyonggi with Lee Min-ho.Minho, lets meet in our first group. Imagine a scene thrown at LG Pitcher Lee Min-ho and Jamsil Stadium 1st Army Kyonggi
In a raucous remark by the 2020 professional baseball rookie This is very cute (18), coach Kim Tae-hyung of the Doosan Bears chuckled.Im good-looking, Im good-looking.Once this is very cute left a strong impression on Kim.Seongnam high school right-hander This is very cute, wearing Doosan uniform as the first nomination, participated in the 2019 Integrated Winning Celebration Bears meeting held at Jamsil Stadium in Seoul on the 24th, and stood in front of the fans with motives.Tensions and excitement crossed; This is very cute, who watched the signings in the stands early in the event, said: I didnt know so many fans were coming.I want to participate in such an event as a first-team player next year. The 2020 rookies, including This is very cute, took to the stage for a while.This is very cute greeted fans as a new representative and said, I will follow Lee Young-ha.I was ready to go on stage before I came on stage.He said, Lee Young-ha is in his fourth year, but he has already won the Doosan selection position and has been active in the national team.It is also the same right hand, he said. I want to be able to help the team by entering the first group as quickly as Lee Young-ha. This is very cute, he confessed, I didnt think Id get a first-round nomination.In 2018, when he was a sophomore, he threw only four innings at the national high school competition and was sluggish with a 6.75 ERA.But this year, he pitched 4813 innings and hit a 1.69 ERA.This is very cute, I was a player who did not show anything until the second grade.I corrected my pitching posture from December last year to January this year, but it worked, he said. I pulled the arrest to 147 km / h, and I also caught a change ball.Doosan picked This Is Very Cute as the first-round pick, which shows steep growth.After the first nomination, I felt fear.This is very cute said: I vaguely know how cool the pro is, and whats more, Doosan is a team with a thick player base.I have to work really hard to enter the first group.  I heard the first nomination news and thought, I really am. And then I was worried that I could enter the first group in Doosan.The only answer seems to be effort, Im still training hard at school, he said.Friends who start professional life together are good stimulants.In particular, this is very cute is trying to compete with the LG Twins first-place nominee Lee Min-ho (Huimungo), who is evaluated as a really good Pitcher.This is very cute, I imagine a scene thrown at Jamsil Stadium 1 Kyonggi with Lee Min-ho.Minho, lets meet in our first group. Imagine a scene thrown at LG Pitcher Lee Min-ho and Jamsil Stadium 1st Army Kyonggi

In a raucous remark by the 2020 professional baseball rookie This is very cute (18), coach Kim Tae-hyung of the Doosan Bears chuckled.

"I'm good-looking, I'm good-looking."

Once This is very cute left a strong impression on Kim.

Seongnam high school right-hander This is very cute, wearing Doosan uniform as the first nomination, participated in the '2019 Integrated Winning Celebration Bears' meeting held at Jamsil Stadium in Seoul on the 24th, and stood in front of the fans with motives.

Tensions and excitement crossed; This is very cute, who watched the signings in the stands early in the Event, said: "I didn't know so many fans were coming. I want to participate in such an Event as a first-team player next year. "

The 2020 rookies, including This is very cute, took to the stage for a while. This is very cute greeted fans as a new representative and said, "I will follow Lee Young-ha."

I was ready to go on stage before I came on stage.

He said, "Lee Young-ha is in his fourth year, but he has already won the Doosan selection position and has been active in the national team. It is also the same right hand, "he said." I want to be able to help the team by entering the first group as quickly as Lee Young-ha. "

This is very cute, he confessed, "I didn't think I'd get a first-round nomination."

In 2018, when he was a sophomore, he threw only four innings at the national high school competition and was sluggish with a 6.75 ERA.

But this year, he pitched 4813 innings and hit a 1.69 ERA.

This is very cute, "I was a player who did not show anything until the second grade. "I corrected my pitching posture from December last year to January this year, but it worked," he said. "I pulled the arrest to 147 km / h, and I also caught a change ball.

Doosan picked This is very cute as the first-round pick, which shows steep growth.

After the first nomination, I felt fear.

This is very cute said: "I vaguely know how cool the pro is, and what's more, Doosan is a team with a thick player base. I have to work really hard to enter the first group. "" I heard the first nomination news and thought, 'I really am.' And then I was worried that I could enter the first group in Doosan. The only answer seems to be effort, I'm still training hard at school," he said.

Friends who start professional life together are good stimulants. In particular, This is very cute is trying to compete with the lg Twins first-place nominee Lee Min-ho (Huimungo), who is evaluated as "a really good Pitcher".

This is very cute, "I imagine a scene thrown at Jamsil Stadium 1 Kyonggi with Lee Min-ho. Minho, let's meet in our first group. "

"Imagine a scene thrown at lg Pitcher Lee Min-ho and Jamsil Stadium 1st Army Kyonggi"