'Diet cruise' to win 17kg loss of Shindong

Super Junior Shindong, who made a Diet declaration at the end of last month, lost 17kg in four weeks.Shindong, who had a weight of 116kg when he declared Diet, lost 17kg and succeeded in entering double digits at 99kg.Shindong tried many Diets such as starving Diet and Danish Diet in the past, but he experienced Yo-Yo every time. As Yo-Yo was repeated due to frequent Diet failures, Exercise and outside activities were naturally reduced, and he felt a lot of physical strength when dancing on stage unlike before.Shindong, who has been a problem until his health due to frequent Diet repetition and failure, has lost 32kg while looking for a healthy way and has chosen the same method by seeing Yoo Jae-hwan, who has improved his disease.When I repeated Diet so much that I had never done it before, I had the highest weight because of Yo-Yo, and I decided to get help from an expert because I could not lose weight by myself anymore because I did not even take the Exercise, Shindong said. I took three meals a day without starving and did not take Exercise. As I watched the weight fall out, I learned why I failed Diet.In particular, I learned about the overall condition of my body through AI analysis and consulted about the direction of the Diet in the future. It was so strange and fun to see the bad figures change healthily through this data. Shindong also said, It is good that the weight is 17kg, but the inch is really different. He said, I had 41 inches around the waist of Diet, but now I cant wear the clothes I wore in Li Dian, so Im having a fun experience when I dance on stage, saying that the coordinator is struggling to find new clothes.Shindong became the icon of Diet after Noh Min, Chun Myung Hoon, Dana, Yoo Jae Hwan and Moon Hee Jun.

Super Junior Shindong, who made a Diet declaration at the end of last month, lost 17kg in four weeks.

Shindong, who had a weight of 116kg when he declared Diet, lost 17kg and succeeded in entering double digits at 99kg.

Shindong tried many Diets such as starving Diet and Danish Diet in the past, but he experienced Yo-Yo every time. As Yo-Yo was repeated due to frequent Diet failures, Exercise and outside activities were naturally reduced, and he felt a lot of physical strength when dancing on stage unlike before.

Shindong, who has been a problem until his health due to frequent Diet repetition and failure, has lost 32kg while looking for a healthy way and has chosen the same method by seeing Yoo Jae-hwan, who has improved his disease.

“When I repeated Diet so much that I had never done it before, I had the highest weight because of Yo-Yo, and I decided to get help from an expert because I could not lose weight by myself anymore because I did not even take the Exercise,” Shindong said. “I took three meals a day without starving and did not take Exercise. As I watched the weight fall out, I learned why I failed Diet. In particular, I learned about the overall condition of my body through AI analysis and consulted about the direction of the Diet in the future. It was so strange and fun to see the bad figures change healthily through this data. "

Shindong also said, "It is good that the weight is 17kg, but the inch is really different." He said, "I had 41 inches around the waist of Diet, but now I can't wear the clothes I wore in Li Dian, so I'm having a fun experience when I dance on stage, saying that the coordinator is struggling to find new clothes.

Shindong became the icon of Diet after Noh Min, Chun Myung Hoon, Dana, Yoo Jae Hwan and Moon Hee Jun.