'Innocent Witness' Jung Woo-sung, Academy Awards "I'll share my joy with everyone"

Its been 25 years since I debuted.Actor Jung Woo-sung (46), an icon of youth who swept screens and tubes in the 1990s, finally won the first starring award in the Blue Dragon and was the best actress of his life.Jung Woo-sung became the hero of the 40th Blue Dragon Film Award Academy Awards through the movie Innocent Witness.He won the best lead award as an actor after competing with prominent candidates such as Ryu Seung-ryong (extreme occupation), Seol Kyung-gu (birthday), Song Kang-ho (parasite), and Cho Jeong-seok (excit).It is the first Blue Dragon Academy Awards trophy to debut in 1994 with the movie Gumiho and be held in the arms in 25 years.Jung Woo-sung, who was recognized as Actor of Chungmuro through the stage of Blue Dragon in Icon of Youth in the past.For him, the first Blue Dragon Academy Awards have remained the biggest Hwanhee moment since his debut.He also did not have a relationship between Jung Woo-sung and Blue Dragon.Jung Woo-sung won the popular star award in 20, 22, 29 and 37 times in Blue Dragon, but it had to be evaluated 1% in acting ability.Starting with his name being nominated for the 18th Blue Dragon Academy Awards (Bit) in 1997, he has been named as a candidate for the 24th Academy Awards (Dung Dog), 34th Best Supporting Actor (Watchers), 35th Academy Awards (Number of God), 37th Academy Awards (Asura), as many as four Academy Awards, one Best Supporting Actor nominee. I was saddened by the fact that I could not see the fruits at the threshold of the awards.The work that gave Jung Woo-sung the first Blue Dragon star, Hwanhee, is Innocent Witness.A work that depicts the story of a lawyer who must prove the innocence of the powerful Murder The Suspect meeting an autistic girl who is the only witness to the scene of the incident.Jung Woo-sung played the lawyer Sun Ho of Murder The Suspect.In Innocent Witness, which offers a special sympathy between Murder The Suspects lawyer and the only witness autistic girl, two characters who can never get close, Jung Woo-sung resonated with those who delicately expressed the amplitude of changing emotions as they met girl Jiu.With the existing intense image and a new charm with a human and warm character, the screen was hot this year.Jung Woo-sung, who opened his new heyday with the first Academy Awards of his life in six games in five games on the stage of Blue Dragon this year.In Icon of Youth, Chungmuros Believe and See Actor will be welcomed in 2020.Soon after the awards were announced, Jung Woo-sung could not hide his look of dismay.Jung Woo-sung said, I knew parasites would receive it, I wanted to say this.(Snow) My brother cheered for my awards, and that became reality. I participated in quite a lot of Blue Dragon Film Awards, and Academy Awards are the first.I did not plan and dream, so I got this award. I thanked Lee Han and Kim Hyang Gi of Innocent Witness.Jung Woo-sung said, I think that a man who is watching my trophy in his hand more than anyone else, my friend Lee Jung-jae, will be delighted with me.I will share this joy with all of you.

It's been 25 years since I debuted. Actor Jung Woo-sung (46), an icon of youth who swept screens and tubes in the 1990s, finally won the first starring award in the Blue Dragon and was the best actress of his life.

Jung Woo-sung became the hero of the 40th Blue Dragon Film Award Academy Awards through the movie 'Innocent Witness'. He won the best lead award as an Actor after competing with prominent candidates such as Ryu Seung-ryong (extreme occupation), Seol Kyung-gu (birthday), Song Kang-ho (parasite), and Cho Jeong-seok (excit). It is the first Blue Dragon Academy Awards trophy to debut in 1994 with the movie "Gumiho" and be held in the arms in 25 years.

Jung Woo-sung, who was recognized as 'Actor of Chungmuro' through the stage of Blue Dragon in 'Icon of Youth' in the past. For him, the first Blue Dragon Academy Awards have remained the biggest Hwanhee moment since his debut. He also did not have a relationship between Jung Woo-sung and Blue Dragon. Jung Woo-sung won the popular star award in 20, 22, 29 and 37 times in Blue Dragon, but it had to be evaluated 1% in acting ability. Starting with his name being nominated for the 18th Blue Dragon Academy Awards (Bit) in 1997, he has been named as a candidate for the 24th Academy Awards (Dung Dog), 34th Best Supporting Actor (Watchers), 35th Academy Awards (Number of God), 37th Academy Awards (Asura), as many as four Academy Awards, one Best Supporting Actor nominee. I was saddened by the fact that I could not see the fruits at the threshold of the Awards.

The work that gave Jung Woo-sung the first Blue Dragon star, Hwanhee, is 'Innocent Witness'. A work that depicts the story of a lawyer who must prove the innocence of the powerful Murder The Suspect meeting an autistic girl who is the only witness to the scene of the incident. Jung Woo-sung played the lawyer Sun Ho of Murder The Suspect. In "Innocent Witness", which offers a special sympathy between Murder The Suspect's lawyer and the only witness autistic girl, two characters who can never get close, Jung Woo-sung resonated with those who delicately expressed the amplitude of changing emotions as they met girl Jiu. With the existing intense image and a new charm with a human and warm character, the screen was hot this year.

Jung Woo-sung, who opened his new heyday with the first Academy Awards of his life in six games in five games on the stage of Blue Dragon this year. In 'Icon of Youth', Chungmuro's 'Believe and See Actor' will be welcomed in 2020.

Soon after the Awards were announced, Jung Woo-sung could not hide his look of dismay. Jung Woo-sung said, "I knew parasites would receive it, I wanted to say this. (Snow) My brother cheered for my Awards, and that became reality. "

"I participated in quite a lot of Blue Dragon Film Awards, and Academy Awards are the first. I did not plan and dream, so I got this award. "I thanked Lee Han and Kim Hyang Gi of 'Innocent Witness'.

Jung Woo-sung said, "I think that a man who is watching my trophy in his hand more than anyone else, my friend Lee Jung-jae, will be delighted with me. I will share this joy with all of you. "