Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "Hyuna agency president PSY says 'entertainers Movie - The Negotiation is hard'"

Comedian Yoo Jae-Suk confessed to the conversation he had with singer PSY.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the 10th, singer Hyona, gag woman Lee Guk-ju and girl group Everglow member Sihyun appeared as guests along with Kang.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk asked Hyuna, who appeared as a guest, about his current situation and said, Is not the president of the company PSY?I met him a few days ago, and PSY asked me to do Hyuna nicely, do not say a lot, do a lot of dancing.In addition, Yoo Jae-Suk added the grievances mentioned by PSY, PSY talked again.When I became president, entertainers really Movie - The Negotiation is hard, I am an entertainer, but entertainers are really hard to talk about, he laughed.

Comedian Yoo Jae-Suk confessed to the conversation he had with singer PSY.

In the sbs entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the 10th, singer Hyona, gag woman Lee Guk-ju and girl group Everglow member Sihyun appeared as guests along with Kang.

On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk asked Hyuna, who appeared as a guest, about his current situation and said, "Is not the president of the company PSY?"

"I met him a few days ago, and PSY asked me to do Hyuna nicely, do not say a lot, do a lot of dancing.'"

In addition, Yoo Jae-Suk added the grievances mentioned by PSY, "PSY talked again. 'When I became president, entertainers really Movie - The Negotiation is hard', 'I am an entertainer, but entertainers are really hard to talk about', he laughed.