'Comback' Davichi Kang Min-kyung Teaser Reveals, SinB's Beautiful looks

Duo Davisi has released a new song To My Long Lovers personal teaser image.Davichi posted a Kang Min-kyung personal teaser image of the digital single To My Long Lover through the official SNS at 12:00 pm on November 21, raising expectations for a comeback.Kang Min-kyung in the public photo showed SinB charm in warm color.In delicate and calm eyes, the dreamy charm as well as the immaculate skin makes the pure beautiful look more prominent.As such, Davichi released a personal teaser image of Kang Min-kyungs warm sensibility following Lee Hae-ri, raising expectations for his new song To My Long Lovers.Davichi announces the digital single To My Long Lovers on December 3.If my last words released in May contain Davisis refreshing sensibility, the new song To My Long Lovers predicts a warmer but deeper sensibility on the way to winter.As the last word I could not tell you was the first in the domestic music charts, it is noteworthy whether I will succeed in the second consecutive performance with this new song To my long lover.In addition, Davichi is showing off his popularity in the performance world by selling all tickets for the year-end concert 2019 DAVICHI CONCERT held from December 13th to 15th.Davichi will release the digital single To My Long Lovers at 6 pm on December 3.hwang hye-jin

Duo Davisi has released a new song 'To My Long Lovers' personal Teaser image.

Davichi posted a Kang Min-kyung personal Teaser image of the digital single "To My Long Lover" through the official SNS at 12:00 pm on November 21, raising expectations for a comeback.

Kang Min-kyung in the public photo showed SinB charm in warm color. In delicate and calm eyes, the dreamy charm as well as the immaculate skin makes the pure beautiful look more prominent.

As such, Davichi released a personal Teaser image of Kang Min-kyung's warm sensibility following Lee Hae-ri, raising expectations for his new song 'To My Long Lovers'.

Davichi announces the digital single 'To My Long Lovers' on December 3. If my last words released in May contain Davisi's refreshing sensibility, the new song 'To My Long Lovers' predicts a warmer but deeper sensibility on the way to winter.

As the last word I could not tell you was the first in the domestic music charts, it is noteworthy whether I will succeed in the second consecutive performance with this new song 'To my long lover'.

In addition, Davichi is showing off his popularity in the performance world by selling all tickets for the year-end concert "2019 Davichi CONCERT" held from December 13th to 15th.

Davichi will release the digital single 'To My Long Lovers' at 6 pm on December 3.

hwang hye-jin