'Cinetown' Yoo Jae-myung "Jung Woo-sung and the same Age, you know you are old"

Actor Yoo Jae-myung spoke about his looks in Cinetown.In SBS Power FM Cinetown of Park Sun-young (hereinafter referred to as Cinetown), which was broadcast on the 15th, actor Yoo Jae-myung of the movie Find Me (director Kim Seung-woo, production 26 company) appeared and talked.On this day, Yoo Jae-myung said, I resemble my father. It seems like that there is a friendly and warm imAge. Sometimes some people say that they resemble Lee Yeon-bok chef.Yoo Jae-myung said, When I talk about my appearance, I feel good when I hear that I look younger than the camera.Many people think I am older, but I am actually the same Age as Jung Woo-sung. Yoo Jae-myung was born in 1973 and is 46 years old this year.Yoo Jae-myung added, I recently wanted to do a lot of work while shooting a lot of works, so I got a lot of gray hair.Find Me, starring Yoo Jae-myung, is a Thriller that begins when Jung Yeon (Lee Young-ae), who was contacted six years ago that he saw his missing son, finds a child in a strange place and strangers. He was invited to the Toronto International Film Festival before the domestic release and collected topics.Yoo Jae-myung is divided into Hong Kyung-jang, and the movie will be released on the 27th.

Actor Yoo Jae-myung spoke about his looks in 'Cinetown.'

In SBS Power FM 'Cinetown of Park Sun-young' (hereinafter referred to as 'Cinetown'), which was broadcast on the 15th, actor Yoo Jae-myung of the movie 'Find Me' (director Kim Seung-woo, production 26 company) appeared and talked.

On this day, Yoo Jae-myung said, "I resemble my father." "It seems like that there is a friendly and warm imAge. Sometimes some people say that they resemble Lee Yeon-bok chef."

Yoo Jae-myung said, "When I talk about my appearance, I feel good when I hear that I look younger than the camera. Many people think I am older, but I am actually the same Age as Jung Woo-sung. "Yoo Jae-myung was born in 1973 and is 46 years old this year.

Yoo Jae-myung added, "I recently wanted to do a lot of work while shooting a lot of works, so I got a lot of gray hair.

"Find Me," starring Yoo Jae-myung, is a Thriller that begins when Jung Yeon (Lee Young-ae), who was contacted six years ago that he saw his missing son, finds a child in a strange place and strangers. He was invited to the Toronto International Film Festival before the domestic release and collected topics. Yoo Jae-myung is divided into Hong Kyung-jang, and the movie will be released on the 27th.