'cinetown' Yoo Jae-myung "Jung Woo-sung and Kwak Do-won and same age, what they look young"

Cinetown actor Yoo Jae-myung mentioned that Jung Woo-sung and Kwak Do-won are the same age.On SBS Power FM Park Sun-youngs cinetown, which was broadcast on the morning of the 15th, the movie Find Me (director Kim Seung-woo) starred as a guest.On this day, Yoo Jae-myung asked about the resemblance, I heard that it resembles chef Lee Yeon-bok, but I do not know.I feel good when I tell you that I look younger than broadcasting, he said shyly.I do not look older, but Jung Woo-sung and Kwak Do-won look young, he said.DJ Park Sun-young continued to praise Yoo Jae-myungs real life looks much softer and good.

"cinetown" actor Yoo Jae-myung mentioned that Jung Woo-sung and Kwak Do-won are the same age.

On SBS Power FM Park Sun-young's cinetown', which was broadcast on the morning of the 15th, the movie 'Find Me' (director Kim Seung-woo) starred as a guest.

On this day, Yoo Jae-myung asked about the resemblance, "I heard that it resembles chef Lee Yeon-bok, but I do not know. “I feel good when I tell you that I look younger than broadcasting,” he said shyly.

"I do not look older, but Jung Woo-sung and Kwak Do-won look young," he said.

DJ Park Sun-young continued to praise "Yoo Jae-myung's real life looks much softer and good."