Miss Trot The Miami? Is it a surprise to the beautiful look that you don't know?

Trot singer The Miami reveals goddess-like visualsThe Miami posted four photos on November 7 with an article on his instagram saying, I said I would be blessed if I laughed.The Miami in the public photo boasts a beautiful look that has been flooded and is smiling brightly at the camera.After the success of the diet, the jaw line, which has become more sleek, as well as the honey skin without any blemishes, and the lantern eyes make the viewers admire.Park So-hee
Trot singer The Miami reveals goddess-like visualsThe Miami posted four photos on November 7 with an article on his instagram saying, I said I would be blessed if I laughed.The Miami in the public photo boasts a beautiful look that has been flooded and is smiling brightly at the camera.After the success of the diet, the jaw line, which has become more sleek, as well as the honey skin without any blemishes, and the lantern eyes make the viewers admire.Park So-hee

Trot singer The Miami reveals goddess-like visuals

The Miami posted four photos on November 7 with an article on his instagram saying, "I said I would be blessed if I laughed."

The Miami in the public photo boasts a beautiful look that has been flooded and is smiling brightly at the camera. After the success of the diet, the jaw line, which has become more sleek, as well as the honey skin without any blemishes, and the lantern eyes make the viewers admire.

Park So-hee