My Little Old Boy' Choi Siwon "Kim Hee-chul looks, came out when I was meridian"

Choi Siwon has been welcomed by the Movengers.On SBSs Ugly Our Little Boy (hereinafter referred to as My Little Old Boy), which aired on Monday, the Movengers welcomed guest Choi Siwon.On the show, Choi Siwon appeared in a welcome reception from the Movengers; Choi Siwon said Im so glad and greeted the Movengers.Kim Hee-chul Mother welcomed Choi Siwon, saying, It looks like a concert, but when you go, you come first and greet me.Choi Siwon smiled at Kim Hee-chul in My Little Old Boy, saying, I thought Mr. Hee-cheol would come out, but when he was meridian he came out.Seeing, Seo Jang-hoon told Kim Hee-chul Mother to pick visual charge among Super Juniors.Kim Hee-chul Mother laughed in front of Choi Siwon, saying, The visual manager is Kim Hee-chul.So, Seo Jang-hoon pointed to Kim Hee-chul Mother, saying,  (Choi Siwon is) perfect, and the visual manager is Kim Hee-chul.

Choi Siwon has been welcomed by the Movengers.

On SBS's "Ugly Our Little Boy" (hereinafter referred to as "My Little Old Boy"), which aired on Monday, the Movengers welcomed guest Choi Siwon.

On the show, Choi Siwon appeared in a welcome reception from the Movengers; Choi Siwon said "I'm so glad" and greeted the Movengers.

Kim Hee-chul Mother welcomed Choi Siwon, saying, "It looks like a concert, but when you go, you come first and greet me." Choi Siwon smiled at Kim Hee-chul in My Little Old Boy', saying, "I thought Mr. Hee-cheol would come out, but when he was meridian he came out."

Seeing, Seo Jang-hoon told Kim Hee-chul Mother to pick 'visual charge' among Super Juniors. Kim Hee-chul Mother laughed in front of Choi Siwon, saying, "The visual manager is Kim Hee-chul."

So, Seo Jang-hoon pointed to Kim Hee-chul Mother, saying, " (Choi Siwon is) perfect, and the visual manager is Kim Hee-chul."