Choi Choi Siwon, re-apology to China, says: "Hong Kong is part of China"

Choi Choi Siwon apologises to China fans againChoi Choi Siwon said on the 26th, I am sorry to disappoint you and hurt your feelings with your fault on SNS.As a single artist, I did not meet the expectations and beliefs you sent me. I have never denied the idea that Hong Kong is an indispensable part of China.Finally, I apologize deeply to everyone again. This is the second apology after apologizing to China fans on the 24th.Choi Siwon was criticized by China fans for his love of the interview article by Patrick Cha Du-ri, who was shot by police during the Hong Kong protest on the 24th.In an interview with CNN, Patrick Cha Du-ri said: You can kill people with a bullet, but you cant even kill faith.Hong Kong citizens are becoming braver against the Hong Kong government. China fans criticized Choi Choi Siwon for his likes on the interview, and Choi Choi Siwon said, I saw a controversy caused by the incident on Twitter.I sincerely apologize for the disappointment that I have done in the hope that violence and confusion will calm down. However, on the 25th, a fan club in China of Choi Choi Siwon announced the closure of the SNS account, and Choi Choi Siwon eventually posted a second apology.Photo = DB

Choi Choi Siwon apologises to China fans again

Choi Choi Siwon said on the 26th, "I am sorry to disappoint you and hurt your feelings with your fault on SNS. As a single artist, I did not meet the expectations and beliefs you sent me. "I have never denied the idea that Hong Kong is an indispensable part of China. Finally, I apologize deeply to everyone again. "

This is the second apology after apologizing to China fans on the 24th. Choi Siwon was criticized by China fans for his love of the Interview article by PaTrick Cha Du-ri, who was shot by police during the Hong Kong protest on the 24th.

In an Interview with CNN, PaTrick Cha Du-ri said: 'You can kill people with a bullet, but you can't even kill faith. Hong Kong citizens are becoming braver against the Hong Kong government. "

China fans criticized Choi Choi Siwon for his likes on the Interview, and Choi Choi Siwon said, "I saw a controversy caused by the incident on Twitter. I sincerely apologize for the disappointment that I have done in the hope that violence and confusion will calm down. "

However, on the 25th, a fan club in China of Choi Choi Siwon announced the closure of the SNS account, and Choi Choi Siwon eventually posted a second apology.

Photo = DB