Choi Choi Siwon, China supporter of Hong Kong Withdraw "Hong Kong is part of China"

Group Super Junior member Choi Choi Siwon (33) has withdraw support for Hong Kong on the hawk of China netizens.Choi Siwon told Weibo on the 26th, I apologize for the recent hurting your feelings by wrong behavior on Twitter. As an entertainer, I have abandoned my expectations and trust.I am deeply remorseful and sick, he said.I have never denied or changed the idea and position that Hong Kong is an inseparable part of China, he said. I apologize to you again at the end.Im sorry, he said.Choi Choi Siwon re-shared an interview with CNN, a US media, on a Twitter interview on the 24th, when a citizen was seriously injured by a police shot during a Hong Kong protest.The Chinese netizens protested. The personal attacks and accusations against Choi Siwon were poured online.The official Weibo of Choi Siwon fan club in Baidu, China portal site, was also closed.

Group Super Junior member Choi Choi Siwon (33) has Withdraw support for Hong Kong on the hawk of China netizens.

Choi Siwon told Weibo on the 26th, "I apologize for the recent hurting your feelings by wrong behavior on Twitter." As an entertainer, I have abandoned my expectations and trust. “I am deeply remorseful and sick,” he said.

"I have never denied or changed the idea and position that Hong Kong is an inseparable part of China," he said. "I apologize to you again at the end. “I’m sorry,” he said.

Choi Choi Siwon re-shared an interview with CNN, a US media, on a Twitter interview on the 24th, when a citizen was seriously injured by a police shot during a Hong Kong protest.

The Chinese netizens protested. The personal attacks and accusations against Choi Siwon were poured online. The official Weibo of Choi Siwon fan club in Baidu, China portal site, was also closed.