"Chocolate" Ha Ji-won "Yoon Kye-sang, story goes well and emotion is similar"

Actor Ha Ji-won, who appeared in Chocolate, expressed deep trust in his opponent Actor Yoon Kye-sang, saying, The story is good and the emotion is similar.Ha Ji-won said on the 14th JTBCs new gilt drama Chocolate,  (with Yoon Kye-sang) co-work was really good.The story worked well, the emotional texture was similar, and we always had fun in the atmosphere of joy because we always laughed on the set.I hope youll expect it.On this day, Yoon Kye-sang also said, I want to say that I am really happy.I would like to convey to the viewers the happiness of the moment I play with the best actor Ha Ji-won Chocolate is a human melody that heals each others wounds through cooking after being reunited in a hospice ward by a neurosurgeon with a scalpel-cold brain, Yi Gang (Yoon Kye-sang), and a chef, Moon Cha-young (Ha Ji-won), who caress peoples hearts with food.It will be broadcast first at 10:50 p.m. on the 29th following JTBCs My Country, which is currently airing.

Actor Ha Ji-won, who appeared in Chocolate, expressed deep trust in his opponent Actor Yoon Kye-sang, saying, "The story is good and the emotion is similar."

Ha Ji-won said on the 14th jtbc's new gilt drama Chocolate, " (with Yoon Kye-sang) co-work was really good. The story worked well, the emotional texture was similar, and we always had fun in the atmosphere of joy because we always laughed on the set. “I hope you’ll expect it.”

On this day, Yoon Kye-sang also said, "I want to say that I am really happy. I would like to convey to the viewers the happiness of the moment I play with the best Actor Ha Ji-won "

Chocolate is a human melody that heals each other's wounds through cooking after being reunited in a hospice ward by a neurosurgeon with a scalpel-cold brain, Yi Gang (Yoon Kye-sang), and a chef, Moon Cha-young (Ha Ji-won), who caress people's hearts with food. It will be broadcast first at 10:50 p.m. on the 29th following jtbc's My Country, which is currently airing.