Cho Yeo-jeong X Jung Woo-sung, 'Blue Dragon Film Award' First Leading Award...Tears and Laughter Features Eye-catching

Cho Yeo-jeong and Jung Woo-sung were honored with their first lead award.On the afternoon of the 21st, The 40th Blue Dragon Film Award was held in Incheon Paradise City as an actor Kim Hye-soo and Hyun Suk.Jung Woo-sung, who won the Best Actor Award for the movie Witness, said, I thought I wanted to do this once as a joke that I thought parasites would receive it, but I did not know it would be true.He also added, In the back seat, Seol Kyung-gyu said that he would like you to receive the award today, but I am so grateful and trembling because the wind of Kyung-gyu became a reality.I participated in the Blue Dragon Award quite a lot, but I got the first prize. I did not plan and dream, so I got the prize.He also expressed his gratitude to his fellow actor Kim Hyang Ki and director.He said, I think a man who is watching this trophy in his hand at home on TV, and my friend Lee Jung-jae will be happy with him.The best actress was awarded by Cho Yeo-jeong of Parasites; Cho Yeo-jeong said, Thank you. I think I was the only one who didnt know the parasite would receive the best actress award.I did not really know that I would receive this category. When I did my work, I think the character that the actor likes personally and gets loved is different.But it was a great movie and I thought it was unrealistic because I received so much love. So I did not expect the awards of today. He also thanked the director and said, It was a character I always waited for. Cho Yeo-jeong said, At some point, I think I just accepted acting as an unrequited person.So I could be abandoned at any time, I could be abandoned at any time. I loved acting with this heart, and the love that I thought could not be done was my driving force.I will not think that love has been achieved because I received this award. And finally, Cho Yeo-jeong said, I will always walk silently, though it is always obvious.I will try my best to love my heart as well as now. He finished his testimony by reenacting a passage of the parasite.

Cho Yeo-jeong and Jung Woo-sung were honored with their first lead award.

On the afternoon of the 21st, 'The 40th Blue Dragon Film Award' was held in Incheon Paradise City as an actor Kim Hye-soo and Hyun Suk.

Jung Woo-sung, who won the Best Actor Award for the movie "Witness", said, "I thought I wanted to do this once as a joke that I thought parasites would receive it, but I did not know it would be true." He also added, "In the back seat, Seol Kyung-gyu said that he would like you to receive the award today, but I am so grateful and trembling because the wind of Kyung-gyu became a reality."

"I participated in the Blue Dragon Award quite a lot, but I got the first prize. I did not plan and dream, so I got the prize."

He also expressed his gratitude to his fellow actor Kim Hyang Ki and director. He said, "I think a man who is watching this trophy in his hand at home on TV, and my friend Lee Jung-jae will be happy with him."

The best actress was awarded by Cho Yeo-jeong of Parasites; Cho Yeo-jeong said, "Thank you. I think I was the only one who didn't know the parasite would receive the best actress award. I did not really know that I would receive this category. "

"When I did my work, I think the character that the actor likes personally and gets loved is different. But it was a great movie and I thought it was unrealistic because I received so much love. So I did not expect the Awards of today. "

He also thanked the director and said, "It was a character I always waited for." Cho Yeo-jeong said, "At some point, I think I just accepted acting as an unrequited person. So I could be abandoned at any time, I could be abandoned at any time. I loved acting with this heart, and the love that I thought could not be done was my driving force. I will not think that love has been achieved because I received this award. "

And finally, Cho Yeo-jeong said, "I will always walk silently, though it is always obvious. I will try my best to love my heart as well as now. "He finished his testimony by reenacting a passage of the parasite.