Cho Yeo-jeong, Song Hye-kyo "Beautiful young lady" Best Attress Award Trophy

When Cho Yeo-jeong certified the Blue Dragon Film Award Best Actress Award trophy, his best friend Song Hye-kyo is attracting attention with Comment.Cho Yeo-jeong posted several photos on his instagram on the morning of the 23rd, along with an article entitled Im going home with a blue dragon trophy... # Blue Dragon Film Award 2019.In the photo, Cho Yeo-jeong is holding the Best Actress Award trophy right after the Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony.A happy smile spreads across the face, and the best actor award looks like it is left behind.In particular, the entertainment best friend Song Hye-kyo had a comment called Beautiful Young Lady, and Cho Yeo-jeong said, Thank you.Its a pretty young lady, left a big comment to show off friendship.Cho Yeo-jeong won the Best Actress Award for parasite at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards held in Paradise City, Yeongjong-do, Incheon on the afternoon of the 21st.Cho Yeo-jeong said, At some point, I think I just accepted that acting is an unrequited thing, and I have been in love with acting with the idea that I can just be abandoned at any time.I think that was my driving force. Love cannot be achieved. Love must be hard. I dont think love has been achieved.I will walk silently, but I will love you as much as I am now. Cho Yeo-jeong SNS
When Cho Yeo-jeong certified the Blue Dragon Film Award Best Actress Award trophy, his best friend Song Hye-kyo is attracting attention with Comment.Cho Yeo-jeong posted several photos on his instagram on the morning of the 23rd, along with an article entitled Im going home with a blue dragon trophy... # Blue Dragon Film Award 2019.In the photo, Cho Yeo-jeong is holding the Best Actress Award trophy right after the Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony.A happy smile spreads across the face, and the best actor award looks like it is left behind.In particular, the entertainment best friend Song Hye-kyo had a comment called Beautiful Young Lady, and Cho Yeo-jeong said, Thank you.Its a pretty young lady, left a big comment to show off friendship.Cho Yeo-jeong won the Best Actress Award for parasite at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards held in Paradise City, Yeongjong-do, Incheon on the afternoon of the 21st.Cho Yeo-jeong said, At some point, I think I just accepted that acting is an unrequited thing, and I have been in love with acting with the idea that I can just be abandoned at any time.I think that was my driving force. Love cannot be achieved. Love must be hard. I dont think love has been achieved.I will walk silently, but I will love you as much as I am now. Cho Yeo-jeong SNS

When Cho Yeo-jeong certified the Blue Dragon Film Award Best Actress Award trophy, his best friend Song Hye-kyo is attracting attention with Comment.

Cho Yeo-jeong posted several photos on his instagram on the morning of the 23rd, along with an article entitled "I'm going home with a blue dragon trophy... # Blue Dragon Film Award 2019".

In the photo, Cho Yeo-jeong is holding the Best Actress Award trophy right after the Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony. A happy smile spreads across the face, and the best actor award looks like it is left behind.

In particular, the entertainment best friend Song Hye-kyo had a Comment called "Beautiful young lady", and Cho Yeo-jeong said, "Thank you. "It's a pretty young lady," left a big Comment to show off friendship.

Cho Yeo-jeong won the Best Actress Award for 'parasite' at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards held in Paradise City, Yeongjong-do, Incheon on the afternoon of the 21st.

Cho Yeo-jeong said, "At some point, I think I just accepted that acting is an unrequited thing, and I have been in love with acting with the idea that I can just be abandoned at any time. I think that was my driving force. Love cannot be achieved. Love must be hard. I don't think love has been achieved. I will walk silently, but I will love you as much as I am now. "

Cho Yeo-jeong SNS