'December marriage' Kim Miyeon reveals Wedding album "look pretty"

Wedding album by Broadcaster Kim Miyeon has been unveiledOn the 18th, Basium released Kim Miyeons Wedding album ahead of marriage, and cheered fans.In the public picture, Kim Miyeon boasts beautiful looks of bride-to-be with beautiful appearance.Kim Miyeon posted a handwritten letter on his SNS on the 28th of last month with the article Hello, Kim Miyeon and reported the marriage news directly.I am a little excited to tell you this news on a sunny sky blue autumn day.I am going to marriage with someone who always seems to be alone and now wants to spend the rest of my life together. The prospective groom who promised marriage to face each other is a businessman of association and caring, and most of all, he is full of love and respect in his eyes.I am a person who looks like me looking at that eye. I have to visit each person and greet them, but I want to make fruit of love in a calm atmosphere with only the family members of the two families with the will of the prospective groom and family.Now, as a mans wife, I will make a more sincere family. Please look beautiful. Kim Miyeons prospective groom is an older businessman; the pair are reportedly linked at a church gathering; a marriage ceremony is set to be held privately in December.

Wedding album by Broadcaster Kim Miyeon has been unveiled

On the 18th, Basium released Kim Miyeon's Wedding album ahead of marriage, and cheered fans. In the public picture, Kim Miyeon boasts Beautiful looks of bride-to-be with beautiful appearance.

Kim Miyeon posted a handwritten letter on his SNS on the 28th of last month with the article "Hello, Kim Miyeon" and reported the marriage news directly.

"I am a little excited to tell you this news on a sunny sky blue autumn day. I am going to marriage with someone who always seems to be alone and now wants to spend the rest of my life together. "

"The prospective groom who promised marriage to face each other is a businessman of association and caring, and most of all, he is full of love and respect in his eyes. I am a person who looks like me looking at that eye. "

"I have to visit each person and greet them, but I want to make fruit of love in a calm atmosphere with only the family members of the two families with the will of the prospective groom and family. Now, as a man's wife, I will make a more sincere family. Please look beautiful. "

Kim Miyeon's prospective groom is an older businessman; the pair are reportedly linked at a church gathering; a marriage ceremony is set to be held privately in December.