Kim Kyung-ran, 'Udasa' Park Eun-hye and Steam Friendship "Picture app that grace gave me...that's about it."

Broadcaster Kim Kyung-ran took Selfie with a photo app that Park Eun-hye had informed him about.Kim Kyung-ran told his SNS on the 17th, The first photo taken on a new photo app that grace gave me. In the dark place..Lets just practice the expression now. # Selfiegram # I am embarrassed # I am grateful # I am grateful # I am now practicing.Kim Kyung-ran, who is in the photo released together, is staring at the camera and showing off her beauty.Meanwhile, Kim Kyung-ran is appearing in MBN entertainment program Can we love again along with Park Eun-hye, Park Young-sun, Park Yeon-soo and Horan.In a recent broadcast, Kim Kyung-ran said, I thought I only had to hold on.I have endured dozens of times, he said. I am an intelligent and calm woman who people look at.I really have nothing ... I have become a pointless figure. Confessions, I always lived in line with what people wanted, and I was shed tears of regret, recalling the past that I could not take care of myself.Kim Kyung-ran SNS

Broadcaster Kim Kyung-ran took Selfie with a photo app that Park Eun-hye had informed him about.

Kim Kyung-ran told his SNS on the 17th, "The first photo taken on a new photo app that grace gave me. In the dark place. ".

"Let's just practice the expression now." # Selfiegram # I am embarrassed # I am grateful # I am grateful # I am now practicing."

Kim Kyung-ran, who is in the photo released together, is staring at the camera and showing off her beauty.

Meanwhile, Kim Kyung-ran is appearing in MBN entertainment program 'Can we love again' along with Park Eun-hye, Park Young-sun, Park Yeon-soo and Horan. In a recent broadcast, Kim Kyung-ran said, "I thought I only had to hold on. I have endured dozens of times, "he said." I am an intelligent and calm woman who people look at. I really have nothing ... I have become a pointless figure. "Confessions, I always lived in line with what people wanted, and I was shed tears of regret, recalling the past that I could not take care of myself.

Kim Kyung-ran SNS