'parasite' for the Blue Dragon Film Festival .. Jung Woo-sung and Cho Yeo-jeong for the lead role

The main characters at this years Blue Dragon Film Festival were parasites, Jung Woo-sung and Cho Yeo-jeong.The best film award at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony held in Paradise City, Yeongjong-do, Incheon, was awarded by director Bong Joon-ho.The Best Actor and Best Actress went to Jung Woo-sung and Cho Yeo-jeong, respectively.First, the best nominations for the best film were extreme job, midbird, Swing Kids and Exit.Kang-Ho Song, who won the award for the film on the day, said, I am honored to win the Grand Prize at the Cannes Film Festival and the Golden Palm Prize, but I dare to think that we are also a little proud to make such a movie.He added: I pay tribute to the great director of the Republic of Korea, Bong Joon-ho, the best staff and great actors, who made a film called parasites.We give our audience the honor, he added.Jung Woo-sung has won the Best Actor award for the movie Innocent Witness, with Extreme Job Ryu Seung-ryong, Birthday Seol Kyung-gu, parasite Kang-Ho Song, ExitJung Woo-sung said, I suddenly thought I wanted to receive the prize. I wanted to play with the words I knew parasites would receive the prize. I participated in the Blue Dragon quite a lot, and I won the prize for the first time. Cho Yeo-jeong won the Best Actress Award for the film parasite, beating Anger: Yu Gwan-soon orphanage, National Day of Insolvency Kim Hye-soo, Exit Im Yoon-ah, Birthday Jeon Do-yeon.Cho Yeo-jeong said, I accepted the acting as a crushing thing for some time, he said. I acted with the mind that I could be abandoned at any time.I thought that love could never be done, and in a way it was my driving force, he said. I do not think that unrequited love has been achieved.Maybe its obvious, but Ill walk silently. I will love you as hard as I am now. The best supporting actor went to Jo Woo-jin of National Bankruptcy Day and the best supporting actress went to Lee Jung-eun of The Parasite. The new director was Lee Sang-geun, who directed the film Exit.The 40th Blue Dragon Film Award Winner (Written)▲ Best Picture = parasite ▲ Director = Bong Joon-ho (parasite) ▲ Best Actor = Jung Woo-sung (Innocent Witness) ▲ Best Actress = Cho Yeo-jeong (parasite) ▲ Best Supporting Actor = Jo Woo-jin ( National Day of Insolvency) ▲ Supporting Actress = Lee Jung-eun (parasite), New Man Idol = Park Hae-soo (quantum physics), New Man Idol = Kim Hye-joon (Minor), New Man Director Award = Lee Sang-geun (Exit), script Award = Kim Bora (Bird) ▲ Photographic Lighting Award = Kim Ji-yong, Cho Kyu-young (Swinging Kids) ▲ Editorial Prize = Nam Na Young (Swing Kids), Technology Prize = Yoon Jin-yul, Kwon Ji-hoon (Exit), Music Prize = Kim Tae-sung (Sabaha), Art Prize = Lee Ha-jun (parasite), Korean Film Award = Extreme Job ▲ Chung Jung-won Popular Star Award = Lee Kwang-soo, Lee Hyung-sik, Im Yoon-ah ▲ Chung Jung Won Short Film Award = Jang Yoo-jin (Milk)The director award is Bong Joon-ho, and the male and female supporting awards are awarded to Jo Woo-jin and Lee Jung-eun respectively.

The main characters at this year's Blue Dragon Film Festival were parasites, Jung Woo-sung and Cho Yeo-jeong.

The best film award at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony held in Paradise City, Yeongjong-do, Incheon, was awarded by director Bong Joon-ho. The Best Actor and Best Actress went to Jung Woo-sung and Cho Yeo-jeong, respectively.

First, the best nominations for the best film were 'extreme job', 'midbird', 'Swing Kids' and 'Exit'.

Kang-Ho Song, who won the award for the film on the day, said, "I am honored to win the Grand Prize at the Cannes Film Festival and the Golden Palm Prize, but I dare to think that we are also a little proud to make such a movie."

He added: "I pay tribute to the great director of the Republic of Korea, Bong Joon-ho, the best staff and great actors, who made a film called 'parasites'. "We give our audience the honor," he added.

Jung Woo-sung has won the Best Actor award for the movie 'Innocent Witness', with 'Extreme Job' Ryu Seung-ryong, 'Birthday' Seol Kyung-gu, 'parasite' Kang-Ho Song, 'Exit'

Jung Woo-sung said, "I suddenly thought I wanted to receive the prize." "I wanted to play with the words" I knew parasites would receive the prize. " I participated in the Blue Dragon quite a lot, and I won the prize for the first time. "

Cho Yeo-jeong won the Best Actress Award for the film 'parasite', beating 'Anger: Yu Gwan-soon' orphanage, 'National Day of Insolvency' Kim Hye-soo, 'Exit' Im Yoon-ah, 'Birthday' Jeon Do-yeon.

Cho Yeo-jeong said, "I accepted the acting as a crushing thing for some time," he said. "I acted with the mind that I could be abandoned at any time."

"I thought that love could never be done, and in a way it was my driving force," he said. "I do not think that unrequited love has been achieved. Maybe it's obvious, but I'll walk silently. I will love you as hard as I am now. "

The best supporting actor went to Jo Woo-jin of "National Bankruptcy Day" and the best supporting actress went to Lee Jung-eun of "The Parasite." The new director was Lee Sang-geun, who directed the film "Exit".

The 40th Blue Dragon Film Award Winner (Written)

▲ Best Picture = 'parasite' ▲ Director = Bong Joon-ho ('parasite') ▲ Best Actor = Jung Woo-sung ('Innocent Witness') ▲ Best Actress = Cho Yeo-jeong ('parasite') ▲ Best Supporting Actor = Jo Woo-jin (' National Day of Insolvency') ▲ Supporting Actress = Lee Jung-eun ('parasite'), New Man Idol = Park Hae-soo ('quantum physics'), New Man Idol = Kim Hye-joon ('Minor'), New Man Director Award = Lee Sang-geun ('Exit'), script Award = Kim Bora ('Bird') ▲ Photographic Lighting Award = Kim Ji-yong, Cho Kyu-young ('Swinging' Kids') ▲ Editorial Prize = Nam Na Young ('Swing Kids'), Technology Prize = Yoon Jin-yul, Kwon Ji-hoon ('Exit'), Music Prize = Kim Tae-sung ('Sabaha'), Art Prize = Lee Ha-jun ('parasite'), Korean Film Award = 'Extreme Job' ▲ Chung Jung-won Popular Star Award = Lee Kwang-soo, Lee Hyung-sik, Im Yoon-ah ▲ Chung Jung Won Short Film Award = Jang Yoo-jin ('Milk')

The director award is Bong Joon-ho, and the male and female supporting awards are awarded to Jo Woo-jin and Lee Jung-eun respectively.