Jung Woo-sung Lee Jung-jae reference 'Blue Dragon Film Award' Academy Awards and 'Nusre' as wife finds

Actor Jung Woo-sung, who won the Academy Awards at the Blue Dragon Film Festival, made a clever mention of his best friend, Actor Lee Jung-jae.At the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony held in Paradise City, Yeongjong-do, Incheon on the 21st, Actor Jung Woo-sung won the first Blue Dragon Film Festival Academy Awards for Innocent Witness.Jung Woo-sung, who was on stage, said, I sat down and watched the awards ceremony and suddenly I wanted to receive the award.The reason for this was that I wanted to play with the words I thought parasites would receive it, but I did not even think about it. Jung Woo-sung said, I participated in Blue Dragon Film Award quite a lot, but Academy Awards were the first to ride.I did not plan and dream, so I was awarded this prize. I also thanked Kim Hyang-ki and the director who worked together through Innocent Witness.Finally, Jung Woo-sung said, I think my friend Lee Jung-jae, who is watching TV at home, is more pleased than anyone else.I am grateful, he said, and laughed and gave a warm heart to the deep friendship.Meanwhile, Jung Woo-sung and Lee Jung-jae have been best friends in the entertainment industry for more than 20 years since they made a relationship with the movie No Sun in 1999.Jung Woo-sung Blue Dragon Film Festival Academy Awards Jung Woo-sung Awards Comment on Lee Jung-jae at Home

Actor Jung Woo-sung, who won the Academy Awards at the Blue Dragon Film Festival, made a clever mention of his best friend, Actor Lee Jung-jae.

At the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony held in Paradise City, Yeongjong-do, Incheon on the 21st, Actor Jung Woo-sung won the first Blue Dragon Film Festival Academy Awards for Innocent Witness.

Jung Woo-sung, who was on stage, said, "I sat down and watched the Awards ceremony and suddenly I wanted to receive the award. The reason for this was that I wanted to play with the words "I thought parasites would receive it," but I did not even think about it. "

Jung Woo-sung said, "I participated in 'Blue Dragon Film Award' quite a lot, but Academy Awards were the first to ride. I did not plan and dream, so I was awarded this prize. " I also thanked Kim Hyang-ki and the director who worked together through 'Innocent Witness'.

Finally, Jung Woo-sung said, "I think my friend Lee Jung-jae, who is watching TV at home, is more pleased than anyone else. I am grateful, "he said, and laughed and gave a warm heart to the deep friendship.

Meanwhile, Jung Woo-sung and Lee Jung-jae have been best friends in the entertainment industry for more than 20 years since they made a relationship with the movie 'No Sun' in 1999.

Jung Woo-sung 'Blue Dragon Film Festival' Academy Awards Jung Woo-sung Awards Comment on "Lee Jung-jae at Home"