Blue Dragon Film Festival, Jung Woo-sung and Cho Yeo-jeong Award for Best Male and Female Actor.

The glory of the 40th Blue Dragon Film Award for Best Picture went to Parasite.The 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards were held in Paradise City, Yeongjong-do, Incheon on the evening of the 21st.The first prize was the Rookie of the Year award, which was given by Park Hae-soo of the movie Quantum Physics, who said, I am todays birthday.The Rookie of the Year award was won by Kim Hye-joon, a minor who took the stage with a turbulent look when his name was called.He thanked his acquaintances in a trembling voice.The movie Extreme Job, which mobilized about 16 million viewers, rose to the top of the list.Its not a personal award, but Ive been representing the team, said Lee Byung-hun, a modest greeting.While he was giving awards comments, actors Ryu Seung-ryong and Lee Ha-nui of Extreme Vocational Jobs were caught on a relay camera and laughed as they filmed Lee Byung-hun with a mobile phone camera.The staff awards were also noticeable. The shooting lights and editorial awards were swept by staff from the movie Kids.I thought the parasite would get it, the staff of the Swings said, giving a laugh.Kim Tae-sung, director of the movie Sabah, who won the music award, also said, I thought parasites would receive it.Finally, the music director of Parasites, Lee Ha-jun, won the Art Prize, followed by Kim Bo-ra, director of the Humbling Bird, who caused the International Film Festival Awards.A welcome star appeared in the Chung Jung-won popular star award: Park Hyung-sik, who is enlisted in the military, took to the stage in a military uniform.If you give me a chance to do anything after the military discharge, I think Ill be able to do anything, he said, giving a hoarse salute.Chung Jung Won Cinema16: Kim Woo-bin has been in the official spotlight for a long time.He thanked the people who supported him and started the award.Chung Jung Won Cinema16: The American Short Films Award went to director Jang Yoo-jin of Milk.He said, I am grateful to those who have filmed the movie overseas and helped me make reckless decisions.The Best Supporting Actor Award was awarded by Jo Woo-jin, National Day of Insolvency.He was on stage with a lot of tension, and he thanked the staff after he calmed down with a nervous tremor that he thought I thought parasites would receive.Lee Jung-eun, a parasite, received the Best Supporting Actress Award, saying, Im not sure what I hear the most these days is that I got the spotlight too late.I think I needed that time until I was this face or figure, he said modestly.The directors award was won by director Bong Joon-ho of Parasites.Im also the first Korean film to receive the Blue Dragon Film Award for Best Director, he said. Im grateful to the actors who helped me act as a director.The best actor was Innocent Witness Jung Woo-sung, who said, I participated in quite a lot of Blue Dragon awards, but I was the first to win the best actor award.I was awarded this prize because I stayed, said Kim Hyang-gi, a partner,Parasite Cho Yeo-jeong has won the Best Actress Award.Cho Yeo-jeong, who has been crying since his appearance, greeted the grateful people and said, I almost said it, but I will walk silently.I will try my best (acting) and my best (acting) crush as I am now, he added, wittyly quoting the ambassador, saying, I am Deadly Sirius. Finally, the honor of the best film award went to Parasites, with director Bong Joon-ho of Parasites, actors of Parasites and CEO Barnson and A. on the same day all on stage.I think the prize is a prize that is collected because it can not be given to everyone who has named it in the credits of this work, the representative said.Song Kang-ho added his feelings and the Blue Dragon Film Awards were finalized.list of awardsNew Man Idol = Park Hae-soo (quantum physics) New Man Idol = Kim Hye-joon (Minor) Best Audience Award = Extreme Job 1st, Parasite 2nd, Exit 3rd, Perfect Tyne 4th, Bongodong Battle 5th, New Man Impression Award (Exit) Cho Myeong-sang: Kim Ji-yong Cho Kyu-young (Swing Kids) Editorial Award = Nam Na-young (Swing Kids) Music Award = Kim Tae-sung (Sabaha) Art Award = Lee Ha-jun (parasite) Screenplay Award = Kim Bo-ra (Bumbingbird) Chung Jung-won Popular Star Award = Lee Ha-nui Park Hyung-sik Lim Yoon-a Chung Jung-won Cinema 16: American Short Films Award = Jang Yoo-jin (Milk) Best Supporting Actor Award = Jo Woo-jin (National Day of Insolvency) Best Supporting Actress Award = Lee Jung-eun (parasite) Director Award = Bong Joon-ho (parasite) Best Actor Award = Jung Woo-sung (Innocent Witness) Best Actress Award = C Cho Yeo-jeong (parasite) Best Picture Award = Parasite
The glory of the 40th Blue Dragon Film Award for Best Picture went to Parasite.The 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards were held in Paradise City, Yeongjong-do, Incheon on the evening of the 21st.The first prize was the Rookie of the Year award, which was given by Park Hae-soo of the movie Quantum Physics, who said, I am todays birthday.The Rookie of the Year award was won by Kim Hye-joon, a minor who took the stage with a turbulent look when his name was called.He thanked his acquaintances in a trembling voice.The movie Extreme Job, which mobilized about 16 million viewers, rose to the top of the list.Its not a personal award, but Ive been representing the team, said Lee Byung-hun, a modest greeting.While he was giving awards comments, actors Ryu Seung-ryong and Lee Ha-nui of Extreme Vocational Jobs were caught on a relay camera and laughed as they filmed Lee Byung-hun with a mobile phone camera.The staff awards were also noticeable. The shooting lights and editorial awards were swept by staff from the movie Kids.I thought the parasite would get it, the staff of the Swings said, giving a laugh.Kim Tae-sung, director of the movie Sabah, who won the music award, also said, I thought parasites would receive it.Finally, the music director of Parasites, Lee Ha-jun, won the Art Prize, followed by Kim Bo-ra, director of the Humbling Bird, who caused the International Film Festival Awards.A welcome star appeared in the Chung Jung-won popular star award: Park Hyung-sik, who is enlisted in the military, took to the stage in a military uniform.If you give me a chance to do anything after the military discharge, I think Ill be able to do anything, he said, giving a hoarse salute.Chung Jung Won Cinema16: Kim Woo-bin has been in the official spotlight for a long time.He thanked the people who supported him and started the award.Chung Jung Won Cinema16: The American Short Films Award went to director Jang Yoo-jin of Milk.He said, I am grateful to those who have filmed the movie overseas and helped me make reckless decisions.The Best Supporting Actor Award was awarded by Jo Woo-jin, National Day of Insolvency.He was on stage with a lot of tension, and he thanked the staff after he calmed down with a nervous tremor that he thought I thought parasites would receive.Lee Jung-eun, a parasite, received the Best Supporting Actress Award, saying, Im not sure what I hear the most these days is that I got the spotlight too late.I think I needed that time until I was this face or figure, he said modestly.The directors award was won by director Bong Joon-ho of Parasites.Im also the first Korean film to receive the Blue Dragon Film Award for Best Director, he said. Im grateful to the actors who helped me act as a director.The best actor was Innocent Witness Jung Woo-sung, who said, I participated in quite a lot of Blue Dragon awards, but I was the first to win the best actor award.I was awarded this prize because I stayed, said Kim Hyang-gi, a partner,Parasite Cho Yeo-jeong has won the Best Actress Award.Cho Yeo-jeong, who has been crying since his appearance, greeted the grateful people and said, I almost said it, but I will walk silently.I will try my best (acting) and my best (acting) crush as I am now, he added, wittyly quoting the ambassador, saying, I am Deadly Sirius. Finally, the honor of the best film award went to Parasites, with director Bong Joon-ho of Parasites, actors of Parasites and CEO Barnson and A. on the same day all on stage.I think the prize is a prize that is collected because it can not be given to everyone who has named it in the credits of this work, the representative said.Song Kang-ho added his feelings and the Blue Dragon Film Awards were finalized.list of awardsNew Man Idol = Park Hae-soo (quantum physics) New Man Idol = Kim Hye-joon (Minor) Best Audience Award = Extreme Job 1st, Parasite 2nd, Exit 3rd, Perfect Tyne 4th, Bongodong Battle 5th, New Man Impression Award (Exit) Cho Myeong-sang: Kim Ji-yong Cho Kyu-young (Swing Kids) Editorial Award = Nam Na-young (Swing Kids) Music Award = Kim Tae-sung (Sabaha) Art Award = Lee Ha-jun (parasite) Screenplay Award = Kim Bo-ra (Bumbingbird) Chung Jung-won Popular Star Award = Lee Ha-nui Park Hyung-sik Lim Yoon-a Chung Jung-won Cinema 16: American Short Films Award = Jang Yoo-jin (Milk) Best Supporting Actor Award = Jo Woo-jin (National Day of Insolvency) Best Supporting Actress Award = Lee Jung-eun (parasite) Director Award = Bong Joon-ho (parasite) Best Actor Award = Jung Woo-sung (Innocent Witness) Best Actress Award = C Cho Yeo-jeong (parasite) Best Picture Award = Parasite

The glory of the 40th Blue Dragon Film Award for Best Picture went to Parasite.

The 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards were held in Paradise City, Yeongjong-do, Incheon on the evening of the 21st.

The first prize was the Rookie of the Year award, which was given by Park Hae-soo of the movie Quantum Physics, who said, "I am today's birthday." The Rookie of the Year award was won by Kim Hye-joon, a minor who took the stage with a turbulent look when his name was called. He thanked his acquaintances in a trembling voice.

The movie Extreme Job, which mobilized about 16 million viewers, rose to the top of the list. “It’s not a personal award, but I’ve been representing the team,” said Lee Byung-hun, a modest greeting. While he was giving Awards comments, actors Ryu Seung-ryong and Lee Ha-nui of Extreme Vocational Jobs were caught on a relay camera and laughed as they filmed Lee Byung-hun with a mobile phone camera.

The staff Awards were also noticeable. The shooting lights and editorial Awards were swept by staff from the movie Kids. “I thought the parasite would get it,” the staff of the Swings said, giving a laugh. Kim Tae-sung, director of the movie Sabah, who won the music award, also said, "I thought parasites would receive it."

Finally, the music director of Parasites, Lee Ha-jun, won the Art Prize, followed by Kim Bo-ra, director of the Humbling Bird, who caused the International Film Festival Awards.

A welcome star appeared in the Chung Jung-won popular star award: Park Hyung-sik, who is enlisted in the military, took to the stage in a military uniform. “If you give me a chance to do anything after the military discharge, I think I’ll be able to do anything,” he said, giving a hoarse salute.

Chung Jung Won Cinema16: Kim Woo-bin has been in the official spotlight for a long time. He thanked the people who supported him and started the award. Chung Jung Won Cinema16: The American Short Films Award went to director Jang Yoo-jin of 'Milk'. He said, "I am grateful to those who have filmed the movie overseas and helped me make reckless decisions."

The Best Supporting Actor Award was awarded by Jo Woo-jin, National Day of Insolvency. He was on stage with a lot of tension, and he thanked the staff after he calmed down with a nervous tremor that he thought "I thought parasites would receive." Lee Jung-eun, a parasite, received the Best Supporting Actress Award, saying, “I’m not sure what I hear the most these days is that I got the spotlight too late. “I think I needed that time until I was this face or figure,” he said modestly.

The director's award was won by director Bong Joon-ho of Parasites. “I’m also the first Korean film to receive the Blue Dragon Film Award for Best Director,” he said. “I’m grateful to the actors who helped me act as a director.”

The best actor was Innocent Witness Jung Woo-sung, who said, "I participated in quite a lot of Blue Dragon Awards, but I was the first to win the best actor award. I was awarded this prize because I stayed," said Kim Hyang-gi, a partner,

Parasite Cho Yeo-jeong has won the Best Actress Award. Cho Yeo-jeong, who has been crying since his appearance, greeted the grateful people and said, "I almost said it, but I will walk silently. I will try my best (acting) and my best (acting) crush as I am now, "he added, wittyly quoting the ambassador, saying," I am Deadly Sirius. "

Finally, the honor of the best film award went to Parasites, with director Bong Joon-ho of Parasites, actors of Parasites and CEO Barnson and A. on the same day all on stage. “I think the prize is a prize that is collected because it can not be given to everyone who has named it in the credits of this work,” the representative said. Song Kang-ho added his feelings and the Blue Dragon Film Awards were finalized.

list of Awards

New Man Idol = Park Hae-soo (quantum physics) New Man Idol = Kim Hye-joon (Minor) Best Audience Award = Extreme Job 1st, Parasite 2nd, Exit 3rd, Perfect Tyne 4th, Bongodong Battle 5th, New Man Impression Award (Exit) Cho Myeong-sang: Kim Ji-yong Cho Kyu-young (Swing Kids) Editorial Award = Nam Na-young (Swing Kids) Music Award = Kim Tae-sung (Sabaha) Art Award = Lee Ha-jun (parasite) Screenplay Award = Kim Bo-ra (Bumbingbird) Chung Jung-won Popular Star Award = Lee Ha-nui Park Hyung-sik Lim Yoon-a Chung Jung-won Cinema 16: American Short Films Award = Jang Yoo-jin (Milk) Best Supporting Actor Award = Jo Woo-jin (National Day of Insolvency) Best Supporting Actress Award = Lee Jung-eun (parasite) Director Award = Bong Joon-ho (parasite) Best Actor Award = Jung Woo-sung (Innocent Witness) Best Actress Award = C Cho Yeo-jeong (parasite) Best Picture Award = Parasite