"Blue Dragon Film Festival" Best Actress Award Cho Yeo-jeong, "I'll Love You Like You Right Now"

At the 40th Blue Dragon Film Festival, Best Picture Award was won by director Bong Joon-hos parasite, and actors Jung Woo-sung and Cho Yeo-jeong won the Best Actor Award.The best film award was received by director Bong Joon-ho at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony held in Paradise City, Yeongjong-do, Incheon on the 21st.The best actor award was won by Jung Woo-sung and the Best Actress Award was won by Cho Yeo-jeong.We are honored to win the Golden Palm Prize at the Cannes Film Festival, but we dare to think that it is a little pride that we can make such a movie, said Kang-Ho Song, a leading actor in the parasite who won the trophy.Kang-Ho Song said, I pay tribute to the great director of the Republic of Korea, Bong Joon-ho, the best staff, and good actors. The audience made a film called parasite .We give our audience glory, he added.Director Bong Joon-ho, who won the directors award, said, It is the first award for Korean film. He said, I will continue to become the most creative parasite in Korean movies and become a creator who will parasitic in the Korean film industry forever.Cho Yeo-jeong, who won the Best Actress Award, said, At some point, I accepted acting as an unrequited person, and said, I acted with the feeling that I could be abandoned at any time.I never thought that love could ever happen, and that was my driving force, he said. I dont think that unrequited love has been achieved for this award.Ill walk away, though it sounds obvious, and Ill love you as hard as I do now.Jung Woo-sung, who won the Best Actor award for the movie Innocent Witness, said, I suddenly thought I wanted to receive the award. I wanted to make fun of the word I thought parasites would receive the award. Next up is the winner of the 40th Blue Dragon Film Award (writing)▲ Best Picture = Parasite▲ Best Actor = Jung Woo-sung (Innocent Witness)▲ Best Actress Award = Cho Yeo-jeong (parasite)▲ Director Award = Parasite (Bong Joon-ho)▲ Supporting Actors for Best Actor = Cho Woo-jin (National Bankruptcy Day)▲ Supporting Actress = Lee Jung-eun (parasite)▲ New Mans Idol = Park Hae-soo (Quantum Physics)▲ New Actress = Kim Hye-joon (Minor)▲ Rookie Director Award = Lee Sang-geun (Exit)▲ Most Audience Award = Extreme Job▲ Technical prize = Yoon Jin-yul Kwon Ji-hoon (Exit)▲ Shooting Lighting = Kim Ji-yong Cho Kyu-yong (Swing Kids)▲ Editorial Award = Nam Na Young (Swing Kids)▲ Music Awards = Kim Tae-sung (Sabaha)▲ Art Prize = Lee Ha-jun (parasite)▲ Screenplay = Kim Bora (Birdling)▲ Chung Jung Won Popular Star Award = Lee Kwang Soo and Lee Sang Sik, Park Hyung Sik and Lim Yoon A▲ Chung Jung Won Short Film Award = Jang Yoo-jin (Milk)Photo = DB

At the 40th Blue Dragon Film Festival, Best Picture Award was won by director Bong Joon-ho's parasite, and actors Jung Woo-sung and Cho Yeo-jeong won the Best Actor Award.

The best film award was received by director Bong Joon-ho at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony held in Paradise City, Yeongjong-do, Incheon on the 21st. The best actor award was won by Jung Woo-sung and the Best Actress Award was won by Cho Yeo-jeong.

“We are honored to win the Golden Palm Prize at the Cannes Film Festival, but we dare to think that it is a little pride that we can make such a movie,” said Kang-Ho Song, a leading actor in the parasite who won the trophy.

Kang-Ho Song said, "I pay tribute to the great director of the Republic of Korea, Bong Joon-ho, the best staff, and good actors." "The audience made a film called" parasite ". “We give our audience glory,” he added.

Director Bong Joon-ho, who won the director's award, said, "It is the first award for Korean film." He said, "I will continue to become the most creative parasite in Korean movies and become a creator who will parasitic in the Korean film industry forever."

Cho Yeo-jeong, who won the Best Actress Award, said, "At some point, I accepted acting as an unrequited person," and said, "I acted with the feeling that I could be abandoned at any time."

“I never thought that love could ever happen, and that was my driving force,” he said. “I don’t think that unrequited love has been achieved for this award. I’ll walk away, though it sounds obvious, and I’ll love you as hard as I do now.”

Jung Woo-sung, who won the Best Actor award for the movie Innocent Witness, said, "I suddenly thought I wanted to receive the award." "I wanted to make fun of the word" I thought parasites would receive the award. "

Next up is the winner of the 40th Blue Dragon Film Award (writing)

▲ Best Picture = Parasite

▲ Best Actor = Jung Woo-sung (Innocent Witness)

Best Actress Award = Cho Yeo-jeong (parasite)

▲ Director Award = Parasite (Bong Joon-ho)

▲ Supporting Actors for Best Actor = Cho Woo-jin (National Bankruptcy Day)

▲ Supporting Actress = Lee Jung-eun (parasite)

▲ New Man's Idol = Park Hae-soo (Quantum Physics)

▲ New Actress = Kim Hye-joon (Minor)

▲ Rookie Director Award = Lee Sang-geun (Exit)

▲ Most Audience Award = Extreme Job

▲ Technical prize = Yoon Jin-yul Kwon Ji-hoon (Exit)

▲ Shooting Lighting = Kim Ji-yong Cho Kyu-yong (Swing Kids)

▲ Editorial Award = Nam Na Young (Swing Kids)

▲ Music Awards = Kim Tae-sung (Sabaha)

▲ Art Prize = Lee Ha-jun (parasite)

▲ Screenplay = Kim Bora (Birdling)

▲ Chung Jung Won Popular Star Award = Lee Kwang Soo and Lee Sang Sik, Park Hyung Sik and Lim Yoon A

▲ Chung Jung Won Short Film Award = Jang Yoo-jin (Milk)

Photo = DB