"Burtida Bonnie Wins Award": Jung Woo-sung and Cho Yeo-jeong, Male and Female Actors of Delight

Jung Woo-sung and Cho Yeo-jeong won the Blue Dragon Film Award for Best Male and Female Actor.Jung Woo-sung and Cho Yeo-jeong won the Best Actor Award at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards (Blue Dragon Film Festival) ceremony held in Paradise City, Yeongjong-do, Incheon on November 21.In the Best Actress Award category, the movie Anger: Yu Gwan-soon Story orphanage, National Day of Bankruptcy Kim Hye-soo, Exit Lim Yoon-a, Birthday Jeon Do-yeon, and parasite Cho Yeo-jeong competed.In the best actor category, Ryu Seung-ryong, Birthday, Sung Kyung-gu, parasite Song Kang-ho, Witness Jung Woo-sung and ExitJung Woo-sung, who received the Best Actor Award for the first time in the Blue Dragon Film Awards, said, I was sitting in the seat and suddenly thought that I wanted to receive the award.I thought parasites would receive it, he said, because I wanted to say this once.I participated in the Blue Dragon Award quite a lot, but I got on for the first time. I got a prize because I stayed, he said. It was nice to meet Kim Hyang-ki again and it was a wonderful partner.I would like to say that I was happy and happy while working on a wonderful job for Lee Han. I think I will be happy with a man who is watching this on TV, my friend Lee Jung-jae, he laughed.pear hyo-ju

Jung Woo-sung and Cho Yeo-jeong won the Blue Dragon Film Award for Best Male and Female Actor.

Jung Woo-sung and Cho Yeo-jeong won the Best Actor Award at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards (Blue Dragon Film Festival) ceremony held in Paradise City, Yeongjong-do, Incheon on November 21.

In the Best Actress Award category, the movie "Anger: Yu Gwan-soon Story" orphanage, "National Day of Bankruptcy" Kim Hye-soo, "Exit" Lim Yoon-a, "Birthday" Jeon Do-yeon, and "parasite" Cho Yeo-jeong competed. In the best actor category, Ryu Seung-ryong, 'Birthday', 'Sung Kyung-gu', 'parasite' Song Kang-ho, 'Witness' Jung Woo-sung and 'Exit'

Jung Woo-sung, who received the Best Actor Award for the first time in the Blue Dragon Film Awards, said, "I was sitting in the seat and suddenly thought that I wanted to receive the award. "I thought parasites would receive it," he said, "because I wanted to say this once."

"I participated in the Blue Dragon Award quite a lot, but I got on for the first time. I got a prize because I stayed," he said. "It was nice to meet Kim Hyang-ki again and it was a wonderful partner. I would like to say that I was happy and happy while working on a wonderful job for Lee Han. " "I think I will be happy with a man who is watching this on TV, my friend Lee Jung-jae," he laughed.

pear hyo-ju