Kim Woo-bin at the Blue Dragon Film Festival, "A Real Entertainment Night," Surprise "healthy thanks to Cheering"

In the Midnight of Full Entertainment, Kim Woo-bin, who stopped working for treatment two years ago, was featured.The 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards were broadcast on SBS entertainment program The Full Entertainment Midnight, which aired on the 26th.Kim Woo-bin made his first public appearance in two and a half years, to give the award.Kim Woo-bin was diagnosed with non-psoriasis in 2017 and has been suspended and committed to treatment.Kim Woo-bin said at the awards ceremony, I am very grateful that many people have been Cheering so that I can greet you with a healthy look sooner.Many welcomed his appreciation with applause.The day also featured Park Hyung-sik, who joined the army in June, and was able to participate in the Blue Dragon Film Festival thanks to his vacation.Park Hyung-sik expressed his passion, saying, One year is left. If you give me any role.The best actor went to Jung Woo-sung in the movie Witness because he took off his strong image and took on a human character and showed it faithfully.Jung Woo-sung said, I participated in many Blue Dragon movies, but I was the first actor to win the award.I want to share this joy with all of you, he said.Jung Woo-sung said, I did not know when it was called. I did not really know.I feel a little bit surprised and happy to be called, he said.The Parasite, which won the Palme dOr at the Cannes Film Festival, also showed its strength in the Blue Dragon, recording five gold medals, including the directors award.I accepted acting as a crushing thing at some point, said Cho Yeo-jeong, who won the first actress award in his life. Love that can never be achieved, that was my driving force.Cho Yeo-jeong said, I will try to love you as hard as I am now.

In the Midnight of Full Entertainment, Kim Woo-bin, who stopped working for treatment two years ago, was featured.

The 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards were broadcast on SBS entertainment program The Full Entertainment Midnight, which aired on the 26th.

Kim Woo-bin made his first public appearance in two and a half years, to give the award. Kim Woo-bin was diagnosed with non-psoriasis in 2017 and has been suspended and committed to treatment.

Kim Woo-bin said at the awards ceremony, "I am very grateful that many people have been Cheering so that I can greet you with a healthy look sooner." Many welcomed his appreciation with applause.

The day also featured Park Hyung-sik, who joined the army in June, and was able to participate in the Blue Dragon Film Festival thanks to his vacation. Park Hyung-sik expressed his passion, saying, "One year is left. If you give me any role."

The best actor went to Jung Woo-sung in the movie Witness because he took off his strong image and took on a human character and showed it faithfully. Jung Woo-sung said, "I participated in many Blue Dragon movies, but I was the first actor to win the award." “I want to share this joy with all of you,” he said.

Jung Woo-sung said, "I did not know when it was called." "I did not really know. “I feel a little bit surprised and happy to be called,” he said.

The Parasite, which won the Palme d'Or at the Cannes Film Festival, also showed its strength in the Blue Dragon, recording five gold medals, including the director's award.

"I accepted acting as a crushing thing at some point," said Cho Yeo-jeong, who won the first actress award in his life. "Love that can never be achieved, that was my driving force." Cho Yeo-jeong said, "I will try to love you as hard as I am now."