'Black Money' Lee Ha-nui "Jung Woo-sung, I want to stay a fan, not a worker"

Actor Lee Ha-nui reveals extraordinary fanfare for Jung Woo-sungOn the afternoon of the 1st, I met Lee Ha-nui at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul, and told various stories besides the movie Black Money.Lee Ha-nui said, I am an old fan of Jung Woo-sung senior. Jung Woo-sung wanted to remain a fan, not a worker.Ive been avoiding the opportunity to meet, he said.Lee Ha-nui said, Jung Woo-sung knows Im an old fan, and I said, Im a senior fan, and I said, Im a good virtue.Lee Ha-nui and Jung Woo-sung breathed in as hosts at the opening ceremony of the 24th Pusan ​​International Film Festival held last month.Black Money is a story that takes place when Yang Min-hyuk (Cho Jin-woong), who is going forward without hesitation for the investigation, is in trouble due to the suicide of the suspect he was in charge of, and faces the reality of a huge financial corruption while digging into the inside of the case to clear the name.It will be released on the 13th.

Actor Lee Ha-nui reveals extraordinary fanfare for Jung Woo-sung

On the afternoon of the 1st, I met Lee Ha-nui at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul, and told various stories besides the movie Black Money.

Lee Ha-nui said, "I am an old fan of Jung Woo-sung senior." "Jung Woo-sung wanted to remain a fan, not a worker. “I’ve been avoiding the opportunity to meet,” he said.

Lee Ha-nui said, “Jung Woo-sung knows I’m an old fan, and I said, ‘I’m a senior fan,’ and I said, ‘I’m a good virtue.’”

Lee Ha-nui and Jung Woo-sung breathed in as hosts at the opening ceremony of the 24th Pusan ​​International Film Festival held last month.

Black Money is a story that takes place when Yang Min-hyuk (Cho Jin-woong), who is going forward without hesitation for the investigation, is in trouble due to the suicide of the suspect he was in charge of, and faces the reality of a huge financial corruption while digging into the inside of the case to clear the name. It will be released on the 13th.