Kang Han-Na "I've been through a breakup for a year"...Suddenly Confessions topic

Actor Kang Han-Na is gathering topics with Self farewell Confessions.Kang Han-Na, Hyun-ah, Lee Guk-ju and Everglow Sihyun appeared as guests in the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcast on the last 10 days.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk asked, I had an interview that I wanted to marry at the age of thirty-two. Kang Han-Na said, I appeared in Running Man last year and appeared in a year.Yoo Jae-Suk responded, I did not just lie down, and Haha responded, I will meet my last love.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I have had a very hard time, but lets cheer him up.Yoo Jae-Suk then asked, When we are like this, we are sticky to each other. Kang Han-Na said, I have been through a breakup for a while. I am so healthy.Its okay, said the members of Running Man and the cast, and the atmosphere of laughing that Yoo Jae-Suk raises the situation was created.Kang Han-Nas Self-Separation Confessions has been giving birth to the public until the next day after the broadcast.Netizens said, Kang Han-Na has a sense of entertainment. Who was your lover?Kang Han-Na can be fixed, Kang Han-Na is a hard carrier every time I come out, and so on.

Actor Kang Han-Na is gathering topics with 'Self farewell Confessions'.

Kang Han-Na, Hyun-ah, Lee Guk-ju and Everglow Sihyun appeared as guests in the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcast on the last 10 days.

On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "I had an interview that I wanted to marry at the age of thirty-two." Kang Han-Na said, "I appeared in Running Man' last year and appeared in a year.

Yoo Jae-Suk responded, "I did not just lie down," and Haha responded, "I will meet my last love." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I have had a very hard time, but let's cheer him up."

Yoo Jae-Suk then asked, "When we are like this, we are sticky to each other." Kang Han-Na said, "I have been through a breakup for a while." "I am so healthy. It's okay, "said the members of Running Man' and the cast, and the atmosphere of laughing that Yoo Jae-Suk raises the situation was created.

Kang Han-Na's "Self-Separation Confessions" has been giving birth to the public until the next day after the broadcast. Netizens said, "Kang Han-Na has a sense of entertainment." "Who was your lover?" "Kang Han-Na can be fixed," "Kang Han-Na is a hard carrier every time I come out," and so on.