Running Man' Kang Han-Na, Cool farewell Confessions Exciting dance ..Fun sense is also a goddess class

Actor Kang Han-Na showed the true face of Gentleman Goddess with full of excitement with honest and cool talk in Running Man.In SBS Running Man broadcast on the last 10 days, Hyun-ah, Lee Guk-ju, Kang Han-Na and Everglow Shihyeon appeared as guests and a mysterious animal farm race was held to find banned animals that were not invited to the feast.On this day, Kang Han-Na was pleased to meet with Running Man members for a long time.So Yoo Jae-Suk said, I have been active in the drama these days. Kang Han-Na replied, I am resting these days without any hesitation, and made the members laugh.Asked, What did you rest for? Kang Han-Na laughed, saying, I was lying down these days. I think I should buy a cervical pillow because I am lying too much.At this time, Yoo Jae-Suk said, I interviewed Im married at thirty-two, is it going on?Kang Han-Na then confessed frankly that she made an appearance on Running Man in a year, and that she had a breakup in the meantime.Haha said, Im going to meet the last one now, but Jeon So-min said, No, theres one more I think and then the next.In an unexpected recent situation, the members and guests conveyed a talk of overcoming various separations to comfort Kang Han-Na, but Kang Han-Na said, It is not so hard.I overcame the farewell, he said, and could not hide his embarrassment.Kang Han-Na, in the first half-screened song, the game Trust Half Me, where the choreography is performed, heard the group Mitsueis Bad Girl Good Girl and said, White Blood?, and showed the wrong side.He then showed Kang Han-Na Table Mak Dance, which destroyed the existing choreography and rhythm and made use of his feelings, and laughed at viewers with addictive charm.Kang Han-Na, who showed a dance full of excitement, said, I think I did a little well today.He asked the members of Running Man and showed his cuteness with his satisfaction with his dance.As such, Kang Han-Na led the race with a brilliant performance between Running Man members and guests, which I can not believe that he appeared in a year.Especially, it boasts a unique charm with a hairy charm, and it is ranked # 1 in real-time search terms.As well as the unstoppable Fun sense, I showed the charm of Hunghanna with full excitement and gave pleasure to viewers on weekend evening.On the other hand, Kang Han-Na is meeting viewers every Tuesday on the Olive Chicken Road with the aspect of gourmet schoolboy.
Actor Kang Han-Na showed the true face of Gentleman Goddess with full of excitement with honest and cool talk in Running Man.In SBS Running Man broadcast on the last 10 days, Hyun-ah, Lee Guk-ju, Kang Han-Na and Everglow Shihyeon appeared as guests and a mysterious animal farm race was held to find banned animals that were not invited to the feast.On this day, Kang Han-Na was pleased to meet with Running Man members for a long time.So Yoo Jae-Suk said, I have been active in the drama these days. Kang Han-Na replied, I am resting these days without any hesitation, and made the members laugh.Asked, What did you rest for? Kang Han-Na laughed, saying, I was lying down these days. I think I should buy a cervical pillow because I am lying too much.At this time, Yoo Jae-Suk said, I interviewed Im married at thirty-two, is it going on?Kang Han-Na then confessed frankly that she made an appearance on Running Man in a year, and that she had a breakup in the meantime.Haha said, Im going to meet the last one now, but Jeon So-min said, No, theres one more I think and then the next.In an unexpected recent situation, the members and guests conveyed a talk of overcoming various separations to comfort Kang Han-Na, but Kang Han-Na said, It is not so hard.I overcame the farewell, he said, and could not hide his embarrassment.Kang Han-Na, in the first half-screened song, the game Trust Half Me, where the choreography is performed, heard the group Mitsueis Bad Girl Good Girl and said, White Blood?, and showed the wrong side.He then showed Kang Han-Na Table Mak Dance, which destroyed the existing choreography and rhythm and made use of his feelings, and laughed at viewers with addictive charm.Kang Han-Na, who showed a dance full of excitement, said, I think I did a little well today.He asked the members of Running Man and showed his cuteness with his satisfaction with his dance.As such, Kang Han-Na led the race with a brilliant performance between Running Man members and guests, which I can not believe that he appeared in a year.Especially, it boasts a unique charm with a hairy charm, and it is ranked # 1 in real-time search terms.As well as the unstoppable Fun sense, I showed the charm of Hunghanna with full excitement and gave pleasure to viewers on weekend evening.On the other hand, Kang Han-Na is meeting viewers every Tuesday on the Olive Chicken Road with the aspect of gourmet schoolboy.

Actor Kang Han-Na showed the true face of 'Gentleman Goddess' with full of excitement with honest and cool talk in Running Man'.

In SBS Running Man' broadcast on the last 10 days, Hyun-ah, Lee Guk-ju, Kang Han-Na and Everglow Shihyeon appeared as guests and a 'mysterious animal farm' Race was held to find banned animals that were not invited to the feast.

On this day, Kang Han-Na was pleased to meet with Running Man' members for a long time. So Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I have been active in the drama these days." Kang Han-Na replied, "I am resting these days" without any hesitation, and made the members laugh.

Asked, "What did you rest for?" Kang Han-Na laughed, saying, "I was lying down these days. I think I should buy a cervical pillow because I am lying too much."

At this time, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I interviewed 'I'm married at thirty-two,' is it going on?" Kang Han-Na then confessed frankly that she made an appearance on "Running Man" in a year, and that she had a breakup in the meantime.

Haha said, "I'm going to meet the last one now," but Jeon So-min said, "No, there's one more I think and then the next."

In an unexpected recent situation, the members and guests conveyed a talk of overcoming various separations to comfort Kang Han-Na, but Kang Han-Na said, "It is not so hard. I overcame the farewell, "he said, and could not hide his embarrassment.

Kang Han-Na, in the first half-screened song, the Game "Trust Half Me", where the choreography is performed, heard the group Mitsuei's "Bad Girl Good Girl" and said, "White Blood? ", and showed the wrong side. He then showed Kang Han-Na Table Mak Dance', which destroyed the existing choreography and rhythm and made use of his feelings, and laughed at viewers with addictive charm. Kang Han-Na, who showed a dance full of excitement, said, "I think I did a little well today. "He asked the members of Running Man and showed his cuteness with his satisfaction with his dance.

As such, Kang Han-Na led the Race with a brilliant performance between Running Man members and guests, which I can not believe that he appeared in a year. Especially, it boasts a unique charm with a hairy charm, and it is ranked # 1 in real-time search terms. As well as the unstoppable Fun sense, I showed the charm of 'Hunghanna' with full excitement and gave pleasure to viewers on weekend evening.

On the other hand, Kang Han-Na is meeting viewers every Tuesday on the Olive 'Chicken Road' with the aspect of 'gourmet schoolboy'.