Running Man' Kang Han-Na "Feels apart from Couple in a year...I'm not sick at all"

Actor Kang Han-Na has been frankly revealed to have recently split.Kang Han-Na has released the latest news on SBS Running Man broadcast on the 10th.MC Yoo Jae-Suk said, How did you get out of the drama and entertainment these days? Kang Han-Na asked Kang Han-Na about the current situation. Kang Han-Na is very active now.Im resting and playing at home a lot, he said, laughing.Yoo Jae-Suk wondered, What were you doing during the break? while Kang Han-Na said, Im lying at home a lot during the break; Im so lying that I have to buy a cervical pillow.I have a stiff back of my neck, he said.Kang Han-Na also said, I came out last year and came out of Running Man in a year. I have been through a breakup in the meantime.When this happens, we have to stick together, Yoo Jae-Suk said, adding that Kang Han-Na has been through a breakup for quite some time, so Im fine, Ive already got through it, adding, Not one hurts.Im so healthy, he said, and laughed again.On the other hand, in addition to Kang Han-Na, singer Hyun-ah, gag woman Lee Kook-ju and group Everglow Sihyun appeared on the day and showed off their witty gesture.SBS screen capture

Actor Kang Han-Na has been frankly revealed to have recently split.

Kang Han-Na has released the latest news on SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 10th.

MC Yoo Jae-Suk said, "How did you get out of the drama and entertainment these days?" Kang Han-Na asked Kang Han-Na about the current situation. "Kang Han-Na is very active now. I'm resting and playing at home a lot, "he said, laughing.

Yoo Jae-Suk wondered, "What were you doing during the break?" while Kang Han-Na said, "I'm lying at home a lot during the break; I'm so lying that I have to buy a cervical pillow. I have a stiff back of my neck," he said.

Kang Han-Na also said, "I came out last year and came out of Running Man' in a year. I have been through a breakup in the meantime.

"When this happens, we have to stick together," Yoo Jae-Suk said, adding that Kang Han-Na "has been through a breakup for quite some time, so I'm fine, I've already got through it," adding, "Not one hurts. I'm so healthy," he said, and laughed again.

On the other hand, in addition to Kang Han-Na, singer Hyun-ah, gag woman Lee Kook-ju and group Everglow Sihyun appeared on the day and showed off their witty gesture.

SBS screen capture