Kang Han-Na Breakup Confessions "Recently Breaked Up But Overcome" (Running Man)

Actor Kang Han-Na revealed he had Breakup with his lover.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 10th, Family Kang Han-Na, who appeared again in a year, reveals the current situation.In a recent recording, Kang Han-Na was pleased to meet with the members of Running Man for a long time.So Yoo Jae-seok asked, How did you get out of the drama and entertainment these days? Kang Han-Na replied, I am resting these days without any hesitation.Asked, What did you rest for? Kang Han-Na said, Ive been lying down these days. I recently had a lot of time to break up and lie still.I was lying still and I bought a cervical pillow because my neck hurt. In an unexpected recent situation, the members and guests conveyed a talk about overcoming various separations to comfort Kang Han-Na, but Kang Han-Na said, I am not so hard.I overcame the breakup, he said, and could not hide his embarrassment.Kang Han-Na has denied that he is a close colleague although he has been involved with Taiwanese actor Wang Dae-ryuk several times since 2017.The detailed story of Kang Han-Nas candid and unconventional current situation can be found on SBS Running Man which is broadcasted at 5 pm on the 10th (Today).Hyun-ah, Lee Guk-ju and Everglow Shihyeon will be guests with Kang Han-Na.

Actor Kang Han-Na revealed he had Breakup with his lover.

On sbs Running Man' broadcasted on the 10th, 'Family' Kang Han-Na, who appeared again in a year, reveals the current situation.

In a recent recording, Kang Han-Na was pleased to meet with the members of Running Man' for a long time. So Yoo Jae-seok asked, "How did you get out of the drama and entertainment these days?" Kang Han-Na replied, "I am resting these days" without any hesitation.

Asked, "What did you rest for?" Kang Han-Na said, "I've been lying down these days. I recently had a lot of time to break up and lie still. I was lying still and I bought a cervical pillow because my neck hurt. "

In an unexpected recent situation, the members and guests conveyed a talk about overcoming various separations to comfort Kang Han-Na, but Kang Han-Na said, "I am not so hard. I overcame the Breakup, "he said, and could not hide his embarrassment.

Kang Han-Na has denied that he is a "close colleague" although he has been involved with Taiwanese actor Wang Dae-ryuk several times since 2017.

The detailed story of Kang Han-Na's candid and unconventional current situation can be found on sbs Running Man' which is broadcasted at 5 pm on the 10th (Today). Hyun-ah, Lee Guk-ju and Everglow Shihyeon will be guests with Kang Han-Na.