Running Man' Kang Han-Na is Breakup, Hyuna is devotee ..

Actor Kang Han-Na and singer Hyona have produced a laughing situation with the recent drama and drama Love.Kang Han-Na, Hyona, Lee Guk-ju and group Everglow Sihyun appeared as guests on the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the 10th.Kang Han-Na told Yoo Jae-Suk, who asked about the current situation, Im resting a lot at home now, playing a lot.I think I should buy a cervical pillow because I am lying so much. Asked about the recent love situation, he replied coolly, I came out last year and appeared in a year, and I had a breakup in the meantime.Yoo Jae-Suk asked the members to applaud and ask them to tell them how to overcome their separation.Kang Han-Na was embarrassed that I have already overcome it because I have been separated for a while, but the way to overcome the separation has been a hot topic.While various methods were mentioned, Hyuna responded, I like it now, drawing attention because Hyuna is currently in public love with singer Dawn.He could not hide his smile and expressed his affection for I did not think.Kang Han-Na Ive been lying down recently in breakup and Hyona in Love I like now

Actor Kang Han-Na and singer Hyona have produced a 'laughing' situation with the recent drama and drama Love.

Kang Han-Na, Hyona, Lee Guk-ju and group Everglow Sihyun appeared as guests on the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the 10th.

Kang Han-Na told Yoo Jae-Suk, who asked about the current situation, "I'm resting a lot at home now, playing a lot. I think I should buy a cervical pillow because I am lying so much. " Asked about the recent Love situation, he replied coolly, "I came out last year and appeared in a year, and I had a Breakup in the meantime."

Yoo Jae-Suk asked the members to applaud and ask them to tell them how to overcome their separation. Kang Han-Na was embarrassed that "I have already overcome it because I have been separated for a while," but the way to overcome the separation has been a hot topic.

While various methods were mentioned, Hyuna responded, "I like it now," drawing attention because Hyuna is currently in public Love with singer Dawn. He could not hide his smile and expressed his affection for "I did not think".

Kang Han-Na "I've been lying down recently in Breakup" and Hyona in Love "I like now"