Running Man' Jeon So-min, Sungdeok ..GOT7 Meeting with Jinyoung

Actor Jeon So-min has become a virtue.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the 17th, the meeting of Jeon So-min and group GOT7 Visual Center Jinyoung will be revealed.In a recent recording, Jinyoung appeared in a surprise and excited the heart of Jeon So-min.Earlier, Jeon So-min said, I want to meet GOT7 Jinyoung again when I saw GOT7 who appeared in the past as a mission jigi.Jinyoung, who appeared on Running Man for a long time, welcomed Jeon So-min, and said of the article that Jeon So-min mentioned him, My mother also sent a link to the article saying, This person supports you.Jeon So-min has been nervous and constantly excited since Jinyoung appeared, and everyone laughed.Song Ji-hyo is the back door that made me laugh at my scene, saying, Why do you do this next to me?Meanwhile, Jinyoung challenged the dialect until the third row for Jeon So-min.Jinyoungs romantic dialect, which thrilled Jeon So-min, will be broadcast at 5 pm on the 17th.GOT7 Jinyoung Is Meet Again ConfessionsJeon So-min, Im restless about the appearance of Jinyoung

Actor Jeon So-min has become a virtue.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the 17th, the meeting of Jeon So-min and group GOT7 'Visual Center' Jinyoung will be revealed.

In a recent recording, Jinyoung appeared in a surprise and excited the heart of Jeon So-min. Earlier, Jeon So-min said, "I want to meet GOT7 Jinyoung again" when I saw GOT7 who appeared in the past as a mission jigi.

Jinyoung, who appeared on "Running Man" for a long time, welcomed Jeon So-min, and said of the article that Jeon So-min mentioned him, "My mother also sent a link to the article saying, 'This person supports you.'"

Jeon So-min has been nervous and constantly excited since Jinyoung appeared, and everyone laughed. Song Ji-hyo is the back door that made me laugh at my scene, saying, "Why do you do this next to me?"

Meanwhile, Jinyoung challenged the dialect until the third row for Jeon So-min. Jinyoung's romantic dialect, which thrilled Jeon So-min, will be broadcast at 5 pm on the 17th.

"GOT7 Jinyoung Is Meet Again" Confessions Jeon So-min, I'm restless about the appearance of Jinyoung