Han Ji-min and Han Hyo-joo, 'Yun US' Cheering..."Kim Hee-ae emotional acting, I'm curious and looking forward to it."

Actor Han Ji-min and Han Hyo-joo have Cheering the film Yun US (director Lim Dae-hyeong).Yun US is an emotional melodrama that leaves for a snowy destination in search of the secret memory of First Love, which Yun Hee (Kim Hee-ae), who accidentally received a letter, had forgotten.Han Ji-min said, The movie Yun US that I have been waiting for is finally released on November 14th.I am very excited and curious about Kim Hee-aes acting as an actor who delicately expresses the complex feelings that he hesitates in front of him, even though he has been looking for First Love. I also asked the audience for their interest and love for the emotional melody Yun US played by Kim Hee-ae.Han Hyo-joo said, My favorite Kim Hee-aes Yun US will be released on November 14th.I am really excited to see Kim Hee-aes emotional melody this fall.I would like to ask you for your interest and love in Yun US this fall. Yun US will thank the audience who chose the movie with the director of Yun Hee on the 16th, which is the opening weekend, on the 16th, to express their greetings to the audiences Cheering.Yun US will be released on November 14.Photo = Little Big Pictures

Actor Han Ji-min and Han Hyo-joo have Cheering the film 'Yun US' (director Lim Dae-hyeong).

"Yun US" is an emotional melodrama that leaves for a snowy destination in search of the secret Memory of First Love, which Yun Hee (Kim Hee-ae), who accidentally received a letter, had forgotten.

Han Ji-min said, "The movie 'Yun US' that I have been waiting for is finally released on November 14th. I am very excited and curious about Kim Hee-ae's acting as an Actor who delicately expresses the complex feelings that he hesitates in front of him, even though he has been looking for First Love. "

I also asked the audience for their interest and love for the emotional melody 'Yun US' played by Kim Hee-ae.

Han Hyo-joo said, "My favorite Kim Hee-ae's 'Yun US' will be released on November 14th. I am really excited to see Kim Hee-ae's emotional melody this fall. I would like to ask you for your interest and love in 'Yun US' this fall. "

'Yun US' will thank the audience who chose the movie with the director of Yun Hee' on the 16th, which is the opening weekend, on the 16th, to express their greetings to the audience's Cheering.

"Yun US" will be released on November 14.

Photo = Little Big Pictures