"In the Mood for Love" Han Ji-min, one year after the Blue Dragon Best Actress Award

Actor Han Ji-min smiled as he recalled the time of the Awards a year after the Best Actress Award at the 39th Blue Dragon Film Awards.Han Ji-min attended the recent 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards handprinting.He held the Best Actress Award in his arms for the film Mitsubac (director Lee Ji-won) at the 39th Blue Dragon Film Awards held last year.It was a dreamy journey to get nominated for (Best Actress Award) and to win awards for a film called Mitsubac, Han Ji-min said.It is a meaningful time to be able to be together in a place where I can recall the glorious moment.It is an honor to leave my hand as a record so that I can recall and remember over time. It was Kim Hye-soos tears that made headlines at the Blue Dragon Film Awards last year.This is because Kim Hye-soo was caught on screen crying while Han Ji-min was speaking his feelings after winning the Best Actress Award.Han Ji-min said of Kim Hye-soos eyes, In fact, when I remember that day, I feel emotion, and trembling is Memory, but I do not have a memory of what I looked at and (reviewed).It remains a dream like a dream, but it was too trembling. Han Ji-min said, After the ceremony, I went to greet the senior (Kim) Hye-soos waiting room and cried as soon as I saw him.Many people around me congratulated me as if I had done a good thing. I was happy because people around me were happy. Han Ji-min was asked Han Ji-min is a blue dragon? A few times: The most brilliant and beautiful moment of life is called In the Mood for Love.The acquaintances around him called the moment (best actor award awards for Blue Dragon Film) In the Mood for Love.I think it will be remembered as the most beautiful moment when I think about the last time in my life. Han Ji-min expressed the memory of the 39th Blue Dragon Film Award Best Actress Award at the time in lions language.It is the most beautiful moment in his life and the happy memory to remember for a long time.He narrated this years Kim Bok-dong (director Song Won-geun), and met with viewers without hesitation with the dramas Snow Buzzy and Spring Night. The next film was also quickly decided.In the future, Han Ji-mins In the Mood for Love is likely to continue.

Actor Han Ji-min smiled as he recalled the time of the Awards a year after the Best Actress Award at the 39th Blue Dragon Film Awards.

Han Ji-min attended the recent 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards handprinting. He held the Best Actress Award in his arms for the film "Mitsubac" (director Lee Ji-won) at the 39th Blue Dragon Film Awards held last year.

"It was a dreamy journey to get nominated for (Best Actress Award) and to win Awards for a film called 'Mitsubac'," Han Ji-min said. "It is a meaningful time to be able to be together in a place where I can recall the glorious moment. It is an honor to leave my hand as a record so that I can recall and remember over time. "

It was Kim Hye-soo's tears that made headlines at the Blue Dragon Film Awards last year. This is because Kim Hye-soo was caught on screen crying while Han Ji-min was speaking his feelings after winning the Best Actress Award. Han Ji-min said of Kim Hye-soo's eyes, "In fact, when I remember that day, I feel emotion, and trembling is Memory, but I do not have a Memory of what I looked at and (reviewed). It remains a dream like a dream, but it was too trembling. "

Han Ji-min said, "After the ceremony, I went to greet the senior (Kim) Hye-soo's waiting room and cried as soon as I saw him. Many people around me congratulated me as if I had done a good thing. I was happy because people around me were happy. "

Han Ji-min was asked "Han Ji-min is a blue dragon?' A few times: The most brilliant and beautiful moment of life is called In the Mood for Love. The acquaintances around him called the moment (best Actor award Awards for Blue Dragon Film) In the Mood for Love. I think it will be remembered as the most beautiful moment when I think about the last time in my life. "

Han Ji-min expressed the Memory of the 39th Blue Dragon Film Award Best Actress Award at the time in lion's language. It is the most beautiful moment in his life and the happy Memory to remember for a long time. He narrated this year's "Kim Bok-dong" (director Song Won-geun), and met with viewers without hesitation with the dramas "Snow Buzzy" and "Spring Night." The next film was also quickly decided. In the future, Han Ji-min's In the Mood for Love is likely to continue.