Yoo Jae-myung "See Jung Woo-sung and his age as much as mine."

Actor Yoo Jae-myung is the same age as Jung Woo-sung.Yoo Jae-myung, the main character of the movie Find Me, appeared on SBS Power FM Park Sun-youngs Cine Town broadcast on the 15th.DJ Park Sun-young said, The real thing is much softer.Yoo Jae-myung said, Many people see me older than I am. In fact, I am the same age as Jung Woo-sung and Kwak Do-won. I do not see them young.All three were born in 1973 and are 47 years old this year.Yoo Jae-myung said of the Beluga whale hair, After I did secret forest, I got a lot of Beluga whale hair. Since then, I have had a lot of Beluga whale hair.Yoo Jae-myung, who first met Lee Yeong-ae since his debut, said, I had a fantasy, but when I actually saw it, I saw it so beautiful, bright and pure that I came to fan-sym.As for the filming, he added, I had an action god with Lee Yeong-ae, but I had to work harder because of the confrontational relationship.Find Me is a Thriller that Jeong Yeon (Lee Yeong-ae), who was contacted six years ago that she saw her missing son, starts looking for a child in a strange place and strangers.

Actor Yoo Jae-myung is the same age as Jung Woo-sung.

Yoo Jae-myung, the main character of the movie "Find Me", appeared on sbs Power FM Park Sun-young's Cine Town' broadcast on the 15th. DJ Park Sun-young said, "The real thing is much softer."

Yoo Jae-myung said, Many people see me older than I am. In fact, I am the same age as Jung Woo-sung and Kwak Do-won. I do not see them young.

All three were born in 1973 and are 47 years old this year.

Yoo Jae-myung said of the Beluga whale hair, "After I did 'secret forest', I got a lot of Beluga whale hair. Since then, I have had a lot of Beluga whale hair."

Yoo Jae-myung, who first met Lee Yeong-ae since his debut, said, "I had a fantasy, but when I actually saw it, I saw it so beautiful, bright and pure that I came to fan-sym."

As for the filming, he added, "I had an action god with Lee Yeong-ae, but I had to work harder because of the confrontational relationship.

'Find Me' is a Thriller that Jeong Yeon (Lee Yeong-ae), who was contacted six years ago that she saw her missing son, starts looking for a child in a strange place and strangers.