Yoo Jae-myung "Jung Woo-sung, Kwak Do-won, the same age, and these people are very young" ('Cinetown')

Actor Yoo Jae-myung mentioned celebrities of the same age.SBS Power FM Park Sun Youngs Cine Town broadcasted on the morning of the 15th will feature Actor Yoo Jae-myung of the movie Find Me.I hear that I look like Lee Yeon-bok, said Yoo Jae-myung. I feel good when I tell you that I look younger than the camera.In addition, he laughed, saying, I am the same age as Actors Jung Woo-sung and Kwak Do-won. I think they are very young.Meanwhile, Find Me is a Thriller that Jeong Yeon (Lee Young-ae), who was contacted six years ago that she saw her missing son, starts looking for a child in a strange place and strangers, and is scheduled to open on the 27th.

Actor Yoo Jae-myung mentioned celebrities of the same age.

SBS Power FM 'Park Sun Young's Cine Town' broadcasted on the morning of the 15th will feature Actor Yoo Jae-myung of the movie 'Find Me'.

"I hear that I look like Lee Yeon-bok," said Yoo Jae-myung. "I feel good when I tell you that I look younger than the camera."

In addition, he laughed, saying, "I am the same age as Actors Jung Woo-sung and Kwak Do-won. I think they are very young."

Meanwhile, 'Find Me' is a Thriller that Jeong Yeon (Lee Young-ae), who was contacted six years ago that she saw her missing son, starts looking for a child in a strange place and strangers, and is scheduled to open on the 27th.