'Cinetown' Yoo Jae-myung, "You look at my Age a lot, but it is the same Age as Jung Woo-sung."

Actor Yoo Jae-myung communicated with listeners.SBS Power FM Park Sun Youngs Cine Town broadcasted on the morning of the 15th appeared in the movie Find Me Actor Yoo Jae-myung.Yoo Jae-myung said, I remember a lot of friendly and warm imAges, especially when I say that I resemble Lee Yeon-bok, but I do not know.You look older, he added, and I feel good when I hear you look younger than the camera.He also laughed, saying, I am the same Age as Jung Woo-sung and Lee Jung-jae. I think they are very young.Meanwhile, the movie Find Me, in which Yoo Jae-myung co-operated with Lee Yeong-ae, is a Thriller that begins with Jeong Yeon (Lee Yeong-ae), who was informed that she saw her son who disappeared six years ago, looking for a child in a strange place and strangers.

Actor Yoo Jae-myung communicated with listeners.

SBS Power FM 'Park Sun Young's Cine Town' broadcasted on the morning of the 15th appeared in the movie 'Find Me' Actor Yoo Jae-myung.

Yoo Jae-myung said, "I remember a lot of friendly and warm imAges, especially when I say that I resemble Lee Yeon-bok, but I do not know."

“You look older,” he added, “and I feel good when I hear you look younger than the camera.”

He also laughed, saying, "I am the same Age as Jung Woo-sung and Lee Jung-jae. I think they are very young."

Meanwhile, the movie "Find Me," in which Yoo Jae-myung co-operated with Lee Yeong-ae, is a Thriller that begins with Jeong Yeon (Lee Yeong-ae), who was informed that she saw her son who disappeared six years ago, looking for a child in a strange place and strangers.