Shin Min-a "I wish I were with someone who loves me in 2020."

Actor Shin Min-a has confided in his own Wind.A photo of Shin Min-a was released on the magazine Daysd on Wednesday.Shin Min-a, who has been popular and popular in fashion as well as acting and ambassador, has played the role of a member of the National Assembly in JTBC Mon-Tue drama Advisor Season 2 which was first broadcast on the 11th.The special thing about this day-to-day cover story is that it started with Shin Min-as idea.Hair and makeup also reflected his opinion to recreate the retro style of the 1980s, while attire and jewelery also matched the holiday season with a glamorous and antique look.Shin Min-a continued her candid story in an interview that followed the pictorial.First, I raised my expectation of Aide 2 by saying, I have been playing dramatically and characterically in Season 1, so I have only to run away. I also talked about my conviction and future plans with the words I want you to share your joy and joy with people who love me in 2020.

Actor Shin Min-a has confided in his own Wind.

A photo of Shin Min-a was released on the magazine Daysd on Wednesday. Shin Min-a, who has been popular and popular in fashion as well as acting and ambassador, has played the role of a member of the National Assembly in jtbc Mon-Tue drama 'Advisor Season 2' which was first broadcast on the 11th.

The special thing about this day-to-day cover story is that it started with Shin Min-a's idea. Hair and makeup also reflected his opinion to recreate the retro style of the 1980s, while attire and jewelery also matched the holiday season with a glamorous and antique look.

Shin Min-a continued her candid story in an interview that followed the pictorial. First, I raised my expectation of 'Aide 2' by saying, "I have been playing dramatically and characterically in Season 1, so I have only to run away." I also talked about my conviction and future plans with the words "I want you to share your joy and joy with people who love me in 2020."