Running Man' Seo Eun-soo, The Unknown ground dance .. Lee Kwang-soo "Why do you do that"

Actor Seo Eun-soo performed a shocking dance.The SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast on the 17th, was featured in the Legendary Plan featuring Choi, Seo Eun-soo, Hur Kyung-hwan and God Se7en.Seo Eun-soo said, When I appeared last time, I was waiting for my alien dance to come on the air, but I was saddened to be edited.This time I decided not to be edited, he said, throwing off his jacket and burning his dance passion.Seo Eun-soo was surprised by the members who started to dance The Unknown on the ground, saying that he learned at the dance institute.Lee Kwang-soo, Ji Seok-jin, and Yoo Jae-seok responded to Seo Eun-soo by saying, You should not do it on the ground, Why do this, and I have never seen anyone who lives so hard.Photos  capture SBS broadcast screen

Actor Seo Eun-soo performed a shocking dance.

The sbs entertainment program Running Man', which was broadcast on the 17th, was featured in the 'Legendary Plan' featuring Choi, Seo Eun-soo, Hur Kyung-hwan and God Se7en.

Seo Eun-soo said, "When I appeared last time, I was waiting for my alien dance to come on the air, but I was saddened to be edited. This time I decided not to be edited, "he said, throwing off his jacket and burning his dance passion.

Seo Eun-soo was surprised by the members who started to dance The Unknown on the ground, saying that he learned at the dance institute. Lee Kwang-soo, Ji Seok-jin, and Yoo Jae-seok responded to Seo Eun-soo by saying, "You should not do it on the ground," "Why do this," and "I have never seen anyone who lives so hard."

Photos capture sbs broadcast screen