Running Man' Seo Eun-soo, dance academy special 'ground dance' to scorched "Do not Rush"

Actor Seo Eun-soo shocked everyone with ground danceSeo Eun-soo, who appeared on SBS Running Man on the 17th with Actor Choi, Comedian Hur Kyung-hwan and God Se7en, said, I was waiting for my alien dance to come out on the air last time, but I was sad to be edited this time.Seo Eun-soo then took off his jacket and started to show choreography that he learned quickly at the dance academy.Seo Eun-soo lay on the ground soon, and the performers who saw it were surprised that Rush should not be on the ground.Photo: Running Man broadcast capture

Actor Seo Eun-soo shocked everyone with ground dance

Seo Eun-soo, who appeared on sbs Running Man' on the 17th with Actor Choi, Comedian Hur Kyung-hwan and God Se7en, said, "I was waiting for my alien dance to come out on the air last time, but I was sad to be edited this time."

Seo Eun-soo then took off his jacket and started to show choreography that he learned quickly at the dance academy. Seo Eun-soo lay on the ground soon, and the performers who saw it were surprised that "Rush should not be on the ground".

Photo: Running Man' broadcast capture