Running Man' Seo Eun-soo Choi, floor dance X Korea dance charm ..Jeon So-min 'Jealous'

Actor Seo Eun-soo and Choi showed off their charm in Running Man.On SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 17th, Actor Seo Eun-soo, Choi, comedian Hur Kyung-hwan and Gods Seven Jinyoung appeared as guests.When Seo Eun-soo and Choi appeared on the day, the members of Running Man were poisonous.Jeon So-min said, Have you ever helped me when I was doing anything?Then Yang Se-chan laughed, saying, I am trying to induce Jinyoung to cause Jealous, in a small way.Choi, who introduced himself to majoring in Korean dance, showed a beautiful dance performance to the song after introducing himself.When I last appeared, I was waiting for my alien dance to be on the air, but I was sad to be edited, said Seo Eun-soo, who re-appeared as a guest on Running Man.I decided not to be edited this time, he said, adding that he had learned from the dance institute in a dress prepared, and he lay down on the floor and laughed.

Actor Seo Eun-soo and Choi showed off their charm in Running Man'.

On SBS Running Man', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 17th, Actor Seo Eun-soo, Choi, comedian Hur Kyung-hwan and Gods Seven Jinyoung appeared as guests.

When Seo Eun-soo and Choi appeared on the day, the members of Running Man' were poisonous.

Jeon So-min said, "Have you ever helped me when I was doing anything?"

Then Yang Se-chan laughed, saying, "I am trying to induce Jinyoung to cause Jealous," in a small way.

Choi, who introduced himself to majoring in Korean dance, showed a beautiful dance performance to the song after introducing himself.

“When I last appeared, I was waiting for my alien dance to be on the air, but I was sad to be edited,” said Seo Eun-soo, who re-appeared as a guest on Running Man.

"I decided not to be edited this time," he said, adding that he had learned from the dance institute in a dress prepared, and he lay down on the floor and laughed.